Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
“Mo Fan, are you all right?” – asked Ai Tu Tu.
– Relax – he said with confidence in his voice.
Ai Tu Tu, who had experienced the full power of two fights, now understood what kind of people are in the top twenty ratings.
According to the usual schedule of selection for the next battle should have appeared a new party of opponents.
They only came here and did not know what was happening here before. Among them was a guy with blue-green hair, who went to Gujian and patted him on the shoulder:
– Oh, brother, and you are here! Today I will not let you go just like that, get ready, you will not be easy!
Gujian, recognizing this blue-green head, answered with sparkling eyes:
– You are the third opponent, so it’s not easy for you.
After these words, he looked at Mo Fan and Ai Tu Tu.
Li Jie and Liu Xin, seeing the same head with strange-colored hair, also changed in the face.
– Hmm … This is Xu Min Cong, he is even stronger than Bai Yu Lana! – said Li Jie in one breath.
– All right, it’s over. The third fight can also be considered lost … I, of course, did not hope to be particularly on the list, but did not think that I would lose all the battles … – said Liu Xin bitterly in his voice.
– Yes, do not tune you so! Come on, get it together! – encouraged them Mo Fan.
– You do not understand! Xu Min Cong is in the top five of the wind department. Our magic just will not reach him. How can you beat him? – said Liu Xin.
– You have not even tried, how can you know?
Xu Min Cong had already learned from Gujian about what had happened, and now he was looking at Mo Fanya with a strange smirk.
– I know all the strongest of the University of Mingzhu. I, Xu Min Cong, I am not interested in such nonentities as you – said Xu Min Cong.
“People probably don’t recognize you with swollen blue eyes and a broken nose,” answered Mo Fan.
“Haha, let’s see …”
– Yes, why watch it? You could not beat the very strongest universities that you just talked about. Do you really have nothing more to say? – did not retreat Mo Fan.
Xu Min Cong was stunned.
He simply replied: “Let’s see how you will lick the lawn completely.”
The team Xu Min Cong also had venerable magicians from other faculties. After hearing about the arrogance of Mo Fan, they also stood aside and laughed.
At the competitive arena, four people from the Xu Min Tsun team have already taken their positions. As was evident from their arrangement, Xu Ming Cong was in the offensive, there was still a student with two wings, and behind, in the rear, a plump girl.
Mo Fan was already coming up to the arena, but remembering something, he turned around and asked Li Jie and Liu Xin:
– Yes, by the way, what are your elements?
The guys were a bit taken aback.
“My main element is water, the auxiliary element is ice,” full Li Jie replied.
“The main is wind, the second is fire,” came the voice of Liu Xin.
Ai Tu Tu stood there too. She didn’t say anything, for Mo Fan knew the elements as well.
– My main elements are fire and lightning. – introduced Mo Fan.
– Oh, just like Gujian.
“You are speaking, and you, Ai Tu Tu, use your magic of light to protect us,” said Mo Fan.
Ai Tu Tu silently nodded her head.
Three judges were waiting for a sign of readiness from the teams. After that, they gave instructions to start the fight.
Xu Min Cong was very arrogant. Even the judge’s code proclaimed the start of the fight, he continued to stand in his place, revealingly holding his hands in his pockets.
Liu Xin has already finished the constellation and sent a fire in the direction of Xu Ming Cong.
Fire emissions of Liu Xin were released an order of magnitude faster than that of Mo Fang – thanks to this ability, he was able to get into the top twenty students.
The fiery ejection went around the arena and landed right on Xu Ming Cong without error.
Xu Min Cong did not even pull his hands out of his pocket. At that moment, when a fiery ejection flew to him, he instantly found himself at a distance of ten meters from him.
Xu Min Cong also continued to defiantly evade the magic of fire at the very last moment.
– Come on! Thinking of infusing me with entry level magic? – with a grin in his voice said Xu Min Cong.
Now Li Jie went on the attack. First, he released an ice frost to stop Xu Min Cong’s movements, and then an ice dungeon to block him …
However, he easily avoided attack. When mid-level ice magic went against him, he used entry-level shadow magic.
Such a magician with elements of shadow and wind really was elusive!
Liu Xin and Li Jie hopelessly tried to stop him, using mid-level magic!
“That dude can’t compare with Zhang Xiao Hou!” – Mo Fan thought to himself.
All this time in the palm of Mo Fan, the magic of elementary fire has already formed. He did not use mid-level magic, as her aura would attract attention …
This fiery ejection from nowhere flew right between Liu Xing and Li Jie …Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation