Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
Next to the girl with a black veil was a guy who looked like a man from these places.
The majority in the undersized team were represented by men. There were seven people on the hike: five men and two women.
Sunrise lit up the neighborhood of the city. Xian, which was filled with a putrid stench, for some reason, ceases to smell so with the onset of heat.
In the afternoon, the southern gates of the city swing open, and everyone can leave it.
Having left the outer wall, seven people, led by a short man, went to the settlement of Yanbai.
In the southern direction it was possible to reach the Qinling mountain range. Whether you are traveling by car or flying by plane made no difference, so most of those heading south went on foot.
Mo Fan was walking along the road, but he was bursting with curiosity about this girl.
There was nothing strange — she was very beautiful. She was wearing a silk embroidered robe, which seductively fell from her shoulders to the beat of her steps.
Mo Fan walked behind everyone, and he could not reduce his gaze from this female body. Everything in it caught the eye, stirring the imagination.
Mo Fan has seen quite a few beautiful girls in her life, but none of them captured his eyes as much as this girl.
– Hey, shorty, where did you find her? – Mo Fan decided to ask and no longer torment his inner curiosity.
“She said that she needed to come here, and she paid off much faster than you, so I took her with us,” said the short man, first looking at the girl, and then throwing a man’s understanding glance at Mo Fanya.
“Yes, I just asked, it seems to me, she is not an easy girl,” answered Mo Fan.
– Yes, why should she be simple? That’s what they call me a shorty, and I understand beautiful women better than handsome ones. Here is such a beautiful nymph … if she is next to me for the rest of my days, then I don’t need other women! Said the short man.
– You can think adequately? Mo Fan asked directly.
“You say that I am inadequate, and who is behind all this and was staring at her ass, eh?”
“Um … how much longer to go to Yanbai?” – asked Mo Fan, changing the topic of conversation.
The short man shook his head: “You need not worry about when we get to Yanbai, but about when it will be dark.”
The little man pointed to the sun, which was already descending over the horizon line.
– What, already sunset? – Mo Fan was surprised that time flew by so quickly.
– It’s autumn and winter, the nights are long, the days are short. Do not you know what? Said the short man.
– You still haven’t told me about this girl.
– Have the perseverance to ask her yourself!
Mo Fan, left with a nose, decided to return to his seat.
At this time, Liu Zhu whispered to him in a low voice: “This woman, her aura is kind of strange.”
– Oh, sure, it’s an aura! – Mo Fan as if dawned.
Looking at her, Mo Fan really began to notice something strange in her aura.
“Surely she practices dark magic,” Liu Zhu said.
Cultivation of a certain element affects both the magician and his human qualities. Liu Zhu was not mistaken: some kind of fever emanated from this girl, but at the same time a dark shadow could be seen.
Mo Fan cultivated a shadow element that belongs to dark magic, so he sensed it. However, Liu Zhu has actually become a dark creature, so she had a much stronger scent for the like.
Of course, not all magicians who practice dark magic are bad. Bad ones are mostly cursed magicians. All that is needed is to abide by the agreements of magical associations, because everything is done for the cultivation …
“She is very beautiful,” Liu Zhu said.
“Can you see that too?” Mo Fan asked in surprise.
– Yeah – said Liu Zhu with a bit of admiration and envy.
Seeing the reaction of Liu Zhu, Mo Fan, too, involuntarily looked at.
The sun, which shines only five hours a day at this time of the year, has already declined towards sunset.
Mo Fan and Liu Zhu could see ghosts, but those that were going to rise from the earth really could drive anyone crazy …
The area around was so huge, and it was not known under what sections the dead ghosts hide. In addition, this two-meter grass on the mounds also stopped the course of the matter.
– Here, eat it – said a powerful man, pulling out a gray garlic from a backpack.
This man, apparently, was an ordinary man, as he did not hear from a magical aura. But the human aura also lacked him.
– Oh, edible! I was just getting hungry … – Mo Fan was delighted.
This thing was like either a sweet potato, or a large garlic, and he, without suspecting anything, bit it.
The next second, Mo Fan spat out what had recently been in his mouth.
“Well … what did you give me?” – cursed Mo Fan.
– This is gray garlic, it disguises human breathing, so the dead will not attack. Its quantity is limited, so that once you spit out your part, at night you will look for a method to hide from attack. Said the short man.
– Such an abomination! I’d rather choose a battle with zombies than have this! – answered Mo Fan.
After these words, the girl with a black veil threw a sparkling look at Mo Fan.
– You would not be in a hurry with the conclusions … stop … listen … – said short.
– For what?
Everyone calmed down … something became apparent under their feet …
It seemed that these were some roots of the plants, but the expression on the face of a short man made it clear that this was serious!Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation