Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
On the salt pond could be seen small pebbles, which, saturated with the smell of death, can become food for ghosts.
On the way, Mo Fan drew attention to the fact that some ghosts sifted through the sand as if they were washing gold.
This gathering of ghosts was located away from the outer wall. They simply roamed, without any purpose, in search of what might be in some way useful to their bodily shell.
– When there is such a good method to avoid the attention of the undead, they do not seem so scary? – asked the girl with a veil of a mustache man.
– Gray garlic is more expensive than gold. It is very difficult to find it and it is impossible to grow it on your own; it grows only in the places where these graves accumulate, as it is fed by decaying flesh. People from the local settlements know how to collect it, but the amount of garlic is always very limited. If one of us did not have a relative in one of these villages, we would not be able to get garlic for you. – with a smile said short.
At this moment, a healthy man smiled at the girl, because he, too, had seen such a beauty for the first time.
“Yanbai is a long night ahead, so we’ll stop there for a while and rest,” said the short one, pointing to the foot of the mountain.
“The village has its own rules that you better follow,” the healthy man warned.
Everyone nodded their heads, making it clear that there would be no issues with that.
Very soon they reached the foot of the mountain. People really wanted to look at the settlement, which manages to survive in such a dangerous place, however, coming closer, they saw only the ground!
They walked back and forth and saw nothing but hills of black earth and pits!
– What are you, deceived us? Said the man with the mustache.
“I … I really don’t know what happened,” said the short man. His face has become pale.
The eyes of a healthy man, too, rushed back and forth, not believing it.
He ran down.
There was not a single hut among the trees, not a settlement!
A peasant went about as distraught, not paying attention to several ghosts that were nearby.
– The map clearly indicates the place that the village of Yanbai should be located here. – Liu Zhu said, looking around.
– Yes Yes. The card cannot be mistaken, we did not deceive you – the undersized one spoke excitedly.
– Well, where is the village then?
– I don’t know myself
– Only if…
The sight of a healthy man wandered, hoping to find the location of the village.
However, the village has disappeared!
If there was a wooden fence, ruins of houses or something else, it would prove that the village existed, but there was nothing around.
– Could it be that the village could not avoid the attack of ghosts? Liu Zhu asked.
“Perhaps the new supreme ghost nation has decided to show them its power.”
A group of people went around the hill again. They found traces of scorched earth and ashes, most of which were already blown around the district, leaving only a black haze in place.
– There are no corpses either, there are only traces of fire. So it is not clear what happened – said a man with a mustache to a girl with a black veil.
– How can we assume that something happened if we don’t see corpses? Said Mo Fan, and ghosts were already roaming around.
If the villagers died, then perhaps they too became ghostly monsters that roam around. The fire destroyed even possible traces of blood.
– And what should we do then? – asked the girl with the veil, – we can go to the next village, but if there is the same …
The short one thought the same.
Mo Fan and Liu Zhu also agreed to go further.
– Okay, let’s go, let’s go! Maybe they just moved to another place, you should not be pessimists – said a short, healthy man.
A healthy man calmed down, and now rushed towards the village of Hua.
“Hua Village is two days away from here.” I thought that after spending half the night in Yanbai, we could save some gray garlic, but until we reach the settlement of Hua, there’s nothing left of the garlic … – the short man told the rest.
Now the lack of gray garlic was the most pressing problem.
Low-growing first offered to return to Xian and get more garlic there, but a healthy man said that the next intake of garlic will have to wait several months …
– Returning back, we will lose too much time. Better lead us further, said the mustache.
Mo Fan and Liu Zhu were of the same opinion.
“Let’s not be rash,” a girl with a black veil now entered the discussion, “on the way, I noticed that these ghosts are far from everywhere.” In the second half of the night we will not use garlic, only when there are too many ghosts in the district, then we will use them.
– Sounds good – said short, approving.
Mo Fan also nodded his head, thinking about what they still have to meet next.
According to the proposal of the girl with the veil, in the second half of the night nobody ate gray garlic.
After about 3-4 kilometers from the settlement of Yanbai, everyone began to notice that the views of the ghosts around were not very friendly …
They walked around two to three, they looked like creatures at the level of a servant, and apart from the human appearance, there was nothing special about them.
“They’re here …” said the short one to the others.
The ghosts with stones in their hands suddenly sensed the human smell, and began to turn around. Their eyes lit up with green light, and rushed towards the girl with a veil.
In the eyes of the girl, there was no emotion that could cause these disgusting creatures in an ordinary girl.
She took a step towards her mustache escort, at whose feet the ice elemental system was already taking shape …
– Ice dungeon!
Crystals of ice began to appear in the hands of the mustache.
Ice chains immediately grabbed the one who followed the girl, holding down this ghost.
– Destroying bones!
The ice chains immediately began to bind the chained …Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation