Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
Of the more than one hundred villagers, only a little more than thirty people agreed to leave, most of whom are young people.
Césan, seeing that so many people chose to stay where they were, only sighed.
Su Xiao Luo was still trying to persuade people, but they only urged on leaving.
As a result, more than thirty people, loaded with their belongings, got ready to go.
Mo Fan thought about the gray garlic, the effectiveness of which he himself had experienced. Now, he was bothered by the question: if the residents have gray garlic, then the road to Xi’an should be more or less safe, why do most of the residents not want to leave the village?
“I tell you, the village is cursed!” You will die if you stay here! Faster away from here! – a young man named Puppy was still trying to persuade the stubborn.
– Puppy, do not bother yourself. – said Cesen.
– Leaving the village means leaving our ancestors. You will not live to see tonight, and we will stay here, under the protection of our well … – said one old grandmother, not wanting to listen to persuasion.
In the end, persuasion led to the fact that someone else decided to stay.
Mo Fan did not undertake to judge the situation, because he did not know for sure whether it was safer in the village than in Xi’an. He decided to do what was in his power: he had to help Su Xiao Luo escort those who wish to Xian, because this girl had saved his little brother!
About thirty people now formed a team that was heading to Xi’an along the path along which Mo Fan, Liu Zhu, Fang Yu Miao and the short one arrived.
Meng E and her two attendants did not linger in the village of Hua, and they didn’t have any interest before the residents were rescued, so they left the places before everyone else.
After the departure of Meng E and her minions, Mo Fang became even more curious about what these three needed in these places that were not inhabited.
Not only that in the autumn-winter period of the night and so long, so also the clouds sucked the sky.
The thicker the breath of death became, the more the undead appeared around in search of food. If the undead did not find food, then she began to destroy her own people – like beasts in the food chain.
Residents moved quickly – in one day they managed to go through quite a lot.
In broad daylight, everyone walked confidently, because they felt completely safe. However, after three o’clock in the afternoon, some strange confusion began to engulf them.
Now everyone was no longer sure about the protection of the well, although they drank its water throughout their lives, and there was no special trust in Zhang Xiao Hou either.
“Let’s go this way, then we don’t have to go through the village of Yanbai,” said Cesen Mo to Fanu, who was walking at the very beginning.
– So it will be faster? – asked Mo Fan. He looked at the map and saw that in any case they would have to go through Yanbai.
– This path seems to be short because of the relief on the map, but it takes a lot of time. Believe me, I have lived in these places for a long time and I know what I’m saying. – said the elder Cesen.
Mo Fan nodded his head. They continued on the path as indicated by Sesan.
The night has come. The villagers were more approving of Césan and the magician Hong Jun, because they knew them. It is for this reason that they relied on them, encircling them from all sides.
There was also a group of people walking near Su Xiao Luo. In the village she possessed authority, so many preferred to keep a doctor girl nearby, especially in such conditions. Even they treated Xiao Hou condescendingly, since it was his wind magic that helped in the situation with the undead.
– Liu Zhu, go back and follow the children. Said Mo Fan.
Liu Zhu nodded her head: “You, too, be careful.”
– We have gray garlic, and the residents still have well water. If the undead do not attack, then we will quickly overcome the path.
As the elder said, this path turned out to be more even, due to which they saved a lot of time.
However, with the arrival of night in the district, the roar of the undead began to be heard, from which the hair stood on end.
“Mo Fan, I tell you: if the undead attack us, we cannot save such a large number of people!” – Said short in a whisper, making his way forward to Mo Fang.
Mo Fan also knew about this, so all they had to do was to rely on the protective effect of the water from the sacred well and gray garlic.
“It seems … they don’t react to us,” said the short man, carefully watching the behavior of the awakened creatures.
– Yeah. “Mo Fan, too, did not take his eyes off the undead.
Such a large number of people undoubtedly had a strong, lively smell. They had already walked more than a kilometer and the fact that the undead did not react to them in any way said that gray garlic or well water had the effect!
Realizing that the creatures are not interested in them, the residents relaxed a bit, and the road went easier.
– Strange. Obviously, our well water is still the same, then why did the undead attack the village? – from the face of Su Xiao Luo did not leave doubt.
“Was it really mutated undead, and this dangerous transition to Xi’an makes no sense? – said Hong Jun.
Su Xiao Luo thought that this Hong Jun had apparently forgotten that, in the face of danger, he was the first to rush. She had not liked him before, but now she just hated it.
– Do not say so. When we arrive in Xi’an, we will be completely safe. – said Cezanne, insisting that they made the right choice, leaving the village.
Mo Fan glanced at this headman, and it all seemed to him that this old man was hiding something. Anyway, the headman is the person who keeps the canons of veneration of ancestors.
The night went smoothly. None of the undead attacked such a large group of people. All of them have already relaxed, and having failed to explain the latest attack on the village.
With the onset of the morning, the group took a short break, after which it set off again.
– Mo Fan, brother, what do you think happened after all? – asked the short.
– How am I supposed to know? I am not familiar with these places, ”said Mo Fan,“ do you have any guesses? ”
– Haha, you can not hide from you. It was one thing before I met Fan Yi Miao …Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation