Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
– If you have something to say, then speak immediately! Said Mo Fan sternly.
“Do you remember what I told you then in the cave, when we were hiding from the rain?” – Said short, making sure before this that everyone else is behind.
– I remember. You killed bloody monsters last year, and so what?
– After that, the team and I were going to have some rest in the village of Yanbai, and halfway through we met the expedition team that was coming from there. They provided us with something, so we decided to immediately return to Xian. Some time after our return, I heard that this group of people had disappeared … – said the short man, in a very quiet voice, so that none of the others would hear him. Beside Mo Fan, only this lad named Zhang Xiao Hou was walking, so he did not attach much importance to his presence.
– Yeah. Consider them bitten by the undead halfway. A group of my brother’s military also met this undead, ”said Mo Fan, glancing at Xiao Hou.
– Hehe, I also thought so at first. But do you know what people from that expedition team told me then? – with a grin asked the short.
“So what did they say?” – asked Mo Fan.
“They said that there was not a single resident in the village of Yanbai, and that we had no reason to go there.” Said the short man.
A chill passed through Mo Fan’s body.
However, the pupils of Xiao Hou, who was walking nearby and heard this conversation, sharply shrunk at the mention of the military group!
– Do not you think it is too strange? The headman of the village of Sesan also tried his best to ensure that we did not pass through the village of Yanbai. Something strange is going on there. Said the short man.
Mo Fan looked back at Cesena and fell into deep thought.
A group of people went on their way. After successfully living the second night on the way, they all relaxed.
After the second night before Xi’an there was quite a bit left – by the evening they should already be there.
– Morning has come, morning! Of course, we did not rest at all, but in the evening we should be in Xi’an! – declared Hun Jun.
“Hong Jun, you studied magic outside the village for several years.” Do you have friends in Xi’an who can give us accommodation? One village woman asked.
– Relax! – Hong Jun beat his chest.
– Damn, it seems we have completely lost the protection of the well, too dangerous!
– Puppy, watch your words! Scaring everyone here!
The villagers were laconic, only smiled.
Two nights have passed, now was the day at the end of which they reached their destination. All were now relaxed, because they felt safe.
They were scattered, and Mo Fan was also ahead.
Mo Fan was disdainful of the words being short.
“So you come from the city of Beau … I have quite a few friends from there,” said the short man.
“How can you know people from Bo?” Mo Fan asked incredulously.
– I often communicate with them. They say that after the tragedy, the government resettled them in Xi’an. They used to live in remote places … they say that a rich man named Mu Bai bought a whole street with shops selling magic materials, and now all the refugees work for him, said the undersized person.
Mo Fan was stunned. Soon he began to recall the consequences of the tragedy.
Migrants were stationed in several directions. One of them is the outskirts of Shanghai, the second is Xian. Mo Fan chose Shanghai. So he remembered that there was a part of the inhabitants who were relocated to Xian!
Upon arrival in Xi’an, he must check in on them – they had once lived nearby!
“When I manage to get magical stones, I sell them precisely there …” the short-growing one continued to chat without stopping.
*** Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ***
Suddenly there was a cry from behind.
This cry frightened the inhabitants, why they all began to run.
The short man stopped abruptly, and Mo Fan turned around and only saw a bloody mist from which people ran.
– Undead! There are undead!
– Little brother grabbed! Died!
From this scream, the woman who tried to run forward suddenly fell into a puddle, and a powerful corpse hand had already come out of the ground! This hand grabbed her …
– Here too!
– Save! Help me!
– Do not panic! Do not panic!
The villagers began to scatter in different directions in a panic. Mo Fan, looking closer, saw that the undead, which was not visible at night, were now climbing right out of the ground, attacking people running away!
After a few seconds, everything around was spattered with blood.
– My mother !!! This undead attack people in broad daylight !!! Shouted the short man.
– You go from the side … Liu Zhu! Liu Zhu, watch out for children, do not let them wander off! – shouted Mo Fan on the run.
More and more undead began to break out of the ground, and the well water now had no effect against them.
After the undead kill one living creature, they immediately devour it, and the other undead, sensing the smell of fresh blood and fresh meat, begin to attack others!
– Print lightning!
– Agile wolf!
– Spikes of the shadow!
Mo Fan’s heart was squeezed by this picture, so he decided to use all that was in his power.
However, residents have completely lost their minds and fled in all directions.
In this situation, Mo Fan cannot save them all …
“Monkey mountain …”
– Mountain veil!
Mo Fan was only going to say something to Zhang Xiao Hou, but he was already releasing mid-level magic, as if he perfectly remembered how to fight the battle!
Two mountain curtains instantly formed stone walls, in the midst of which there were all the inhabitants, and where now the undead could not reach.
– Liu Zhu, take these little naughty girls and lead inside. Zhang Xiao Hou has already strengthened everything! Shouted Mo Fan, who was running across the surface of the stone barrier.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation