Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
– Young people should also take an active part, they should be ahead of their elders! – Yao Nan did not agree with the others, taking an active part in discussing the situation with the undead.
Mo Fan moved back and forth. He did not show the mind that he was not pleased by the fact that he was forcefully forced to participate in all this, and many high-level magicians were going against a huge opponent. However, Mo Fan was still unhappy.
This is a legal society, how can we disregard human rights?
Yes, he is forced to take part in this battle, yes, he can get his own benefit and soak a huge amount of undead, and yes, being a shadow magician, under the cover of night he will be like a fish in water …
“Apparently, other magicians like this much more.” Good. Deputy group commander, help me deal with these recalcitrant magicians! I, a high-level mage, cannot be attacked by the undead of the lowest order only because of these scamps! I have to answer only for the undead commander in chief! And if the undead level commander-in-chief touches you just a little, then I will release her guts! But if I also see that you shirk and substitute me, and do not spread out to the fullest … – Yao Nan said this, looking at Mo Fang, the first part of his monologue was nothing, but the last words he had already said with anger.
– Goes, just do not scare me. Since I’m already in the ranks, I’m definitely not going anywhere unless the situation worsens at all, ”Mo Fan replied impatiently.
– What do you mean by saying “unless the situation worsens?” What you wet your pants, if several creatures of the level of the pack leader come up to you? Said Jiang Li’s voice.
“I have my measurements,” Mo Fan replied.
– I think you’re just looking for a reason to desert! Said Jiang Li.
Mo Fang did not want to continue the conversation with this retarded person, whose face still shone like pork fat. He took from his pocket a fragment of the spiritual seed of fire and divided it into two parts. He fed one part to the fiery woman who was sitting on his shoulder, and the second part was fed by himself.
Previously, in such situations, Mo Fang liked to chew on the roots of the green bristle, then his depression and melancholy intensified. It was they who so impressed the girls, including Mu Ning Xue, that she even agreed to run away with him. Mo Fan was equally concerned with love affairs and battles, so now he wanted to re-enter his melancholic and pofigistic state so that others would not notice how much his heart beats.
Of course, because the undead are much worse than magical creatures !!!
In the pitch darkness, the squad stepped out of the wall. More and more undead began to appear around, which climbed out of the ground. Now, no one had a sense of security, and Mo Fan was the only one, not counting Yao Nan, who skillfully restrained himself … When Mo Fang’s heartbeat only accelerated, the other mages were already clearly weakened by the legs ….
“33, thirty-fourth … up to 49 there are 15 more. If I try today, I can complete it completely,” Mo Fan thought to himself, chewing on a fragment of the spiritual seed. He spat on his hand and fed him the fiery hetero.
Little Hetera did not pay attention to her daddy’s mercenary plans. Having consumed the remnants of the seed, the fire on her body began to shine even happier.
* Jin *
Suddenly, she issued a warning signal that struck her ears very loudly.
Mo Fan was spiritually connected with her, so he understood well what the little fiery heterodox was trying to say. He lowered his head and began to look closely at the frozen ground.
Everything around was covered with a thick layer of grass. In winter, the neighborhood of Xi’an usually looks bald, since snow covers everything around.
The grass swayed. Mo Fan neatly parted it, no sound followed. If a fiery hetero finds something here, then Mo Fan finds it.
– There is something? – asked Yao Nan, who was walking next to Mo Fang.
Yao Nan appointed Mo Fan as deputy commander, so now he was the subordinate leader of thirty magicians. Because of this responsibility, Mo Fan, too, now hoped that the magicians of light would safely complete their mission.
“Nothing came out,” Yao Nan said with a smile. They continued on their way.
– Could there be an ambush? – asked Mo Fan.
– Ha ha ha! Yes you, I look, are weak in university studies! Baby, undead – brainless creatures. They can single-handedly attack a higher level mage! They do not have convolutions that could cause them to ambush! Said the man, whose face was strewn with scars.
– True? But here I met an ambush of the undead, ”said Mo Fan.
– Seriously? Take even the leaders, rulers of the undead – none of them have brains! – with confidence said Yao Nan.
Mo Fan didn’t argue with them anymore, he just kept in mind that little undead that Liu Zhu faced.
Of course, Mo Fan did not bind these events together, however, remembering the undead that attacked the village of Hua, doubts still remained.
– We have to guard the team of magicians of the element of light? – asked Mo Fan.
– They will be next. Now the rest of the units must deal with the hordes of the undead, only then our leaders will come out, waiting for the right moment to attack their ruler! – Said the military with a square face.
“In short, if Zhu Meng and the others do not destroy the ruler of the undead, will we all remain here surrounded by crowds of the undead?” – Mo Fan specially asked again.
– How to say…. Our business is to deal with the leader of the white undead, and their business is to destroy the ruler of the undead, then reinforcements will arrive. Even if there is no reinforcement, several top-level mages can easily figure out the hordes of the undead, ”said Zhou Ming with confidence in her voice.
“You are afraid, I did not think that you were one of those,” said Mu Bai.
“I just don’t like that very feeling when your life doesn’t represent a special value in a battle,” said Mo Fan.
“But who would like that,” added Zhou Min.
– If the undead comes out only under the cover of twilight, what do they do during the day? – asked Mo Fan.
– I think the government specifically gave the mission to the undead, so that at dusk they would climb from their graves and prevent us from relaxing … What is not funny? I just wanted to defuse the situation, ”Yao Nan said, turning around.
– Hehe.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation