Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
The wall of the wind not only protected them, but at the moment threw up the twenty ghouls moving on them and circled them at an incredible speed.
The rupture force of the wind barrier was great, the rotting corpses were all servant level and fell like a meat grinder funnel, and after a few seconds they were left only pieces of meat falling to the ground …
– Quick, do not waste your time!
A windy barrier in a moment finished off a bunch of rotting corpses, Mo Fan absorbed a small soul into himself, and drove a squad.
The wind flow created by the wind disk quietly calmed down, meat lay around and red blood spread, everything seemed clean, but they did not pass even fifty meters, when suddenly, to the left, to the right and behind were rotting corpses again!
There were more than twenty decaying corpses on each side, and the speed of their running was faster than the usual human two or even three times!
– Mother of God, how many rotting corpses! – cursed undersized.
– We can not stop, now rotting corpses will rush in a wave, and if they overwhelm us with this wave, we will find ourselves on the road between the main forces and them, and then we will not be able to join them, besides, the speed of stripping the main forces compared to ours is much higher, ”Mo Fan said seriously.
It is necessary to decide more quickly, and Mo Fan has no time for any excuses.
He looked at all three sides, full of rotting corpses, and at the moment put sixty-seventy, but in their place was immediately a new hundred …
“Get closer to me, I’ll deal with them in an instant,” Mo Fan flared up.
– I am responsible for protection! – immediately responded short.
An elemental map appeared under Mo Fan’s feet, and turned into a bright red glowing ring …
– Flaming fist!
– Nine palaces!
Mo Fan hit the ground with his fist, and the burning energy penetrated the black earth.
The darkness around lit up nine pillars of flame, escaping from the ground. The tongues of fire, acquiring various fanciful forms, whirled in a dance in these pillars that covered everything around for a hundred meters!
The rotting corpses evaporated from all sides, leaving behind not a handful of ashes!
* Hum. *
The pillars of fire were awesome, and at the same time terrified by their combat power, in addition, Mo Fan was enveloped in a fiery scarlet flame, now it was clear why Yao Nan was resigned to the role of deputy commander …
Furious! How furious!
A man with a scar from one windy disk dealt with no more than twenty rotting corpses, while Mo Fan burned more than fifty to his ashes with his burning fist, eliminating the dense onset of undead, and left a little more than ten that were slower and simply did not have time to distribute the fire.
– Come on! – Mo Fan said heroically, glancing at the burned earth.
The undead here was about 80, and with each of them you can get one soul, which is just enough for one complete whole spiritual essence!
Not having had time to strengthen the star, Mo Fan was only able to grab his three comrades and rush forward.
– Little heterie, spit fire!
The fiery hetero puffed up her cheeks, and a bright scarlet flame burst from her, striking forward a hundred meters.
The rotting corpses in front of them immediately evaporated, turning into light green lights …
– Thunder: the dance of passion! – in the eyes of Yu Qing Soo sparkles flashed.
Finger she pointed back, calling for storm clouds. They were thickened at the moment, and lightning flashed among them, striking the ground, followed by another, then a few more. The stupid undead one after another stepped into the zone of lightning strikes, and were torn to pieces.
– See, see … Everything is faster! – jumped short, seeing that up to the main forces there were no more than a meter away.
– They are back, cover them! – hastily exclaimed Zhou Ming to several magicians.
Among them was a hunter magician, staring into the distance, he saw rotting corpses destroyed in the distance:
– And these four are fierce, like tigers!
– Yeah, not that my team, eaten to the bone undead.
– Do not chat, help them clear the way!
– No problem, look at my storm wave!
“Bloody beast, go help them,” summoned the contract beast.
A five-meter muscular monster, covered with bloody patterns, appeared at once. Compared to him, all the undead were Lilliputians, which he raked in his mouth …
– Interference eliminated, all full speed ahead! – Yao Nan’s command was audible.
Twenty minutes had not passed before Yao Nan saw Mo Fang with his four comrades smiling, and was not mistaken in them, in twenty minutes to destroy such a crowd of undead, this is no longer a simple matter, in addition they had to go a kilometer away at a crazy speed behind a mountain of corpses and rivers of blood!Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation