Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
Yao Nan walked in front of the whole team, carefully peering into the distance. Finally, among the dark crowd of rotting corpses, white creatures appeared.
Their silhouettes were so pale that they seemed to shine through, and, unlike the rest of the undead, they did not walk, but fluttered in the wind.
– Look at them! – with a grin said Yao Nan.
The team moved forward at full speed. The main force of the squad were magicians of the fire element. It was they who with their burning fists dispersed all evil spirits in the area, leaving behind piles of scorched earth.
– The magicians of light are also ahead, merged with the rest! – Said the magician on the eagle Yao Nanyu.
Among the hordes of rotting corpses, one could see other groups of magicians, whose reflections of magic indicated that a common gathering point had been chosen in that area.
Of the average level mages, the main mass consisted of magicians of the fire element. Awaken fire, as a rule, much more than the awakening lightning. In such an important battle, they represented the main military power. Fire carpets lined the area, as if pointing the way to the rest.
The undead were most afraid of the light, fire came in second place. Undead servant level, without any brains, could enter the territory engulfed in flames, turning into a pile of ash.
After such a fire, the undead servant level will no longer be able to threaten people …
The magic of fire gave the rest of the team a sense of security, while the magicians of the world helped not to get lost among the hordes of the undead.
“Other units have already reached a strategic destination, and you are lagging so slowly,” came Yao Nan’s voice.
“So they went through long training, so they are stronger than us,” Jiang Li said with displeasure.
There was no response to the words of Jiang Li. The magician just stared at the black smoke that had appeared in the crowd of rotting corpses.
Black wind rushed in the direction of these magicians, who have not yet reached the strategic destination. Yao Nan saw rotting corpses parting before this terrible force …
– There is something there! – shouted from above the magician, that was on the eagle.
The magician on the eagle just now sounded the alarm. He noticed something similar to the tentacles of the body that pierced the airspace.
Like long tongues, these tentacles wanted to grab a white eagle on which the magician sat!
* Murmur *
Suddenly, long tentacles began to move, heading through the air …
At that very same moment, the eagle became sharply wrinkled and seemingly withered.
His plumage has lost its former color, and feathers began to crumble on the rotting corpses that were below. The eagle seemed to have aged sharply!
The magician, who was sitting astride the eagle, began to lose altitude with him, and the face of this man became deathly pale.
“This is … this is a corpse ruler!”
Magu on the eagle was luckier than his pet. The eagle died instantly a terrible death. If at least one of the tentacles of this monster touched the magician, then he, too, would have turned into a corpse in a matter of seconds.
– Undead commander in chief ??? Can not be! – said the military.
Deadly voivod they were not afraid. Against them, it was enough to use mid-level magic at the same time, after which the governor simply had no chance. There were about forty prominent mid-level magicians in this squad, at least ten of whom are magicians of fire!
However, with the undead level of the commander-in-chief, everything was quite different. This monster alone could scatter a crowd of mid-level magicians in the area!
“Very little remains to the strategic gathering point with other units … and so we stumbled upon a corpse ruler. What should we do now? Our team has only one high-level magician! Even if we all rally against this commander in chief, we have no chance! After all, thousands of rotting corpses are still teeming around! – Said one of the representatives of the magical association.
The appearance of the commander-in-chief monster was a nightmare for them …
– What should we do? We are doomed to die here! I do not want to die …
– Urgently send a signal to other teams, they must have high-level magicians!
– Commander, send a signal faster! A black dust storm is approaching … I don’t want to lose my life like that!
– If I knew that you were so worthless military! Everything is moving forward! Shouted Yao Nan, flapping his wings.
– Commander! Your order is too carefree!
– Do you still have time to chat? Could already make up a few star systems! I will take on this corpse ruler in a black dust storm! Your job is to get on! – said Yao Nan in a stern voice, carefully examining his subordinates, – deputy commander, you are coming with me to deal with the corpse ruler!
– Well your … um … so sure! – hard breathed Mo Fan.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation