Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
The night was all condensed. The little courtyard was filled with the smell of blood.
In the courtyard, there was a cry, issued by a resident named Puppy, his hand was torn off by the “living” dead, and the crunch of bones sounded in unison with a cry.
– disgusting! – Liu Zhu angrily shouted, approaching Fang Gu.
Phan Gu was a vile magician of the element of necromancy. Apparently, it was he who specifically resurrected the residents of the village of Yanbai who had already died, who turned all the rest into the living dead.
– Now let all go! You and I have never been hostile, why are you now oppressing us? – heard the voice of Su Xiao Lo.
Zhang Xiao Hou stood beside this girl and protected her with all his might. Other residents were much less fortunate, and now parts of their bodies lay in pools of blood that filled the entire courtyard.
– Were not hostile? Not hostile ?! You, girl, apparently do not know what really happened! Oh yes! I remember that in those few days you just went to the mountain range to collect medicinal herbs, and therefore you do not know what your esteemed headwarden and the rest of the aunt and uncles have done so disgraceful! – with a grin said Fan Gu.
The breath of death has already completely filled the space of a small courtyard, which is why the forces of the living dead only increased. At the very beginning, Liu Zhu’s forces were still enough to protect the inhabitants, however, the more fierce the dead became, the more mistakes Liu Zhu made. Now she was forced to retreat, and her eyes wandered through scattered limbs …
Phan Gu was ruthless. Apparently, they suffered from the inhabitants of the village of Hua while they were alive, but now they came to avenge!
– Our well will dry up soon, ask your headman what happened! Said Fan Gu with a smirk.
It was impossible to look at Cesen’s face. He knew exactly what was happening, and he knew that these creatures would come to look for them. Those people who were killed stood before his eyes. He was a protector of the well, but now he has lost his honor in the face of his ancestors!
– Let go of the rest. You need me, – Cesen looked at the kids that they could not even move from fear.
– Release the rest? And when I asked you to leave my people, what did you do? Not having the protection of the sacred well, we were left at the mercy of this dirty and ugly undead! Now do you understand how I felt then ?! – the expression on the face of Phan Gu was very angry, and the hatred was very deep.
During this conversation, two young ghouls attempted to attack Zhang Xiao Hou, but were stopped by his earth magic.
Phan Gu did not pay attention to what was happening, he only continued to say with a poisonous voice: “Hopeless. You’re so hopeless now … And I acted differently! I personally killed every inhabitant at dusk so that you could enjoy the expectation of your own death! ”
– What .. what? You yourself killed the inhabitants of his village ??? – in disbelief to her ears, asked Su Xiao Luo.
Liu Zhu also guessed inside that Fang Gu himself killed his relatives.
“I could not allow them to fall victim to this vile and filthy undead!” I could make it so that even after death they are subject to me …. This is the only thing I could do as a magician of the element of necromancy! Said Fan Gu.
He personally killed all the inhabitants, among whom were his child and wife!
Liu Zhu now did not even know what to think.
It was clear that the inhabitants of the village of Hua had acted inhumanly, leaving the inhabitants of Yanbai, who were left without the protection of their well, without help. Headman Fang Gu had no choice but to kill every inhabitant of his village …. Liu Zhu juggled at the thought of this reprisal.
He killed them, turning them into the living dead, to get revenge!
Could it be that the attacks that the Hua village was subjected to were provoked by these people who were victims of the magic of the element of necromancy ?!
The fact that these ghouls could attack in broad daylight also had to be Fan Gu’s magic wire!
– I used the rest of the water in the well and turned it into a drug … Ancestors have always protected us … and now the water from the well has become the magic drug that allows us to appear in the afternoon! But unfortunately, the presence of magicians helped you safely get to Xi’an! – Fan Gu continued his monologue. On this day, he came here so that every inhabitant of Hua village would pay for what he did!
Liu Zhu seemed to dawn.
These dead could appear either only at night, or the point was in the breath of death, which could not condense under the sunlight.
She remembered their way into the city. During the attack, there was no breath of death, and during the day they could not attack because of the protective action of the well water!
Necromancer magicians are limited by the fact that they cannot call the departed during the day … or the element of necromancy is superior to the element of appeal … and Fang Gu has found a way to accomplish his excesses!
– Su Xiao Luo, we both have no enmity for you, so now we save your life. However, keep in mind that the next time we meet we will kill you for sure! – said Fan Gu.
– Hey, yes, you apparently lost your mind long before that! Otherwise, how could you kill the inhabitants of the other six villages? – heard the voice of Liu Zhu.
Fang Gu took revenge, and you can pay for it with your life – that’s what Liu Zhu thought.
Fang Gu destroyed Hua Village, as well as the inhabitants of the remaining six settlements. This his concession changed absolutely nothing !!!
“I only kill the villagers of Hua,” said Fan Gu.
– Yes, you not only lost your mind, but also imagine yourself a demon! – vampire swore.
Soon after their return to Xi’an, they heard about the destruction of the other six villages. If each village was protected by its own well, then who, if not Fan Gu, could have destroyed them?
– I don’t care what you think there. Since you are protecting them, you will be buried with them! – Fan Gu flashed a hateful look.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation