Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
I have seen that there’s someone trying to overload my website by continuously reloading the side from a few days.
That’s not gonna work caz my website is wordpress based and has unlimited bandwidth.
Well I don’t mind it caz my ad earnings are increasing by that.
However please stop adding fake subscribers. Add followers if you want. In 5 days I got 2578 new subscribers. It’s annoying, not that it causes any harm.
– How could the undead get into the city ?!
– Faster here, surround!
The residential yard was filled with noise, a lot of magicians appeared.
After some time, rays of light appeared in the air, dispelling the breath of death.
“Well … how quickly they arrived!” – with anger in his voice Fan Gu swore.
He looked around the courtyard and saw that he had already managed to kill seven people. Several people, including Cesena, were still alive.
Fan Gu venomously looked at Liu Zhu … If not for this girl and that idiot, the inhabitants would never have been able to resist the attack of the living dead!
Only a limited number of the living dead could spend in the city of Phan Gu, however, if the action took place outside the city, they would be able to destroy everyone cleanly, the main thing is that they should not come across the magic of lightning and fire …
“I can see if you can protect them all your life!” – said Fan Gu. The territory outside this courtyard was surrounded by hunters, so Fan Gu took a few steps and was lost in the remnants of the breath of death.
– I do not need to protect them all my life! Suffice it to kill you! – strictly answered Liu Zhu.
– Do you have enough abilities? Said Fan Gu’s voice from the breath of death. At that moment, when Liu Zhu just wanted to hold him, the human silhouette simply dissolved.
Phan Gu retreated this time. It is understandable: these were the limits of the city, which are not guarded by weak hunters.
Liu Zhu did not pursue him, since she was already seriously injured. All she managed to do was protect the children and several villagers.
Liu Zhu got to Ceesan, whose arm was torn off. He also did not know what method the living dead used to escape.
– Warden, how do you feel? – Liu Zhu held out his hand to help.
Sesana’s gut clenched when he saw blood at the girl’s mouth.
Liu Zhu just recently used her fangs against a single living ghoul, so Cecan saw blood droplets on her lips. He remembered how the Puppy talked about what he saw as Liu Zhu’s heart tried to poke, but there was nothing there! At first the village headman thought that it was another Puppy nonsense, but now he understood that this girl was also a living dead!
Cesenus had been outside the village several times, but he had never heard of such types of bloodsuckers. Now, with any mention of the undead, it began to tremble!
Liu Zhu saw this fear in the pale face of the old man, and, grinning, leaned back a little.
At that moment, steps were heard at the entrance to the courtyard and several hunters came in, dressed in urban uniforms.
Seeing the corpses scattered around the yard, the hunters were taken aback, completely unaware of what happened here.
– This is the undead … no! Wrong! These are the living dead! – concluded the commander.
“Looks like they escaped,” the hunter girl said.
– You are several, go and help people, and you will inspect the district for the presence of the remaining ghouls! – Said the commander with frowning eyebrows.
The commander was going to ask Cesana what had happened, but he was still in a hanging state.
Su Xiao Luo was relatively calm. She immediately sent several hunters in search of fled children.
– Your wound is very serious, is it worth it to take you to the hospital? The commander asked, examining the wound of Liu Zhu.
“Don’t, I don’t …”
– She is also dead! She is the undead! She has fangs! – Liu Zhu has not had time to say anything, as Cezan’s scream interrupted her.
– Warden! – shouted Su Xiao Lo, trying to calm the old man.
– She is also dead! She is the same as they … and can kill us! She will kill us! – continued shouting Cesen.
The commander was dumbfounded. He looked at the wound of the girl and saw that there was not a drop of blood on her!
The girl-hunter did not take her eyes off her either. In a stern voice, she said: “So, her mouth is also not her blood! Hurry, grab her! ”
Liu Zhu was surprised that Cesen put a knife in her back after she saved him! Throwing a look at the hunters, Liu Zhu turned and carried away.
The commander looked at the ghostly silhouette of the girl, thinking that the man certainly could not have this kind of magic!
– Kill her! – shouted the commander, and after a few seconds, all the hunters rushed after her.
– Stop! Stand still She helps us … it’s not she who killed these people !!! Shouted Su Xiao Luo.
“It doesn’t matter whether she is it or not!” We are city hunters, and we have all the rights to kill all bad people! – answered the girl-hunter. She had already decided in advance that Liu Zhu does not apply to people, which means she must be killed!
The ice chain flew after the vampire … She grabbed Liu Zhu and lowered her to the ground …
* Wham! *
Flames sparkled in the dark. A huge fiery fist took incomprehensibly from where! With a bang, he threw Liu Zhou straight into a house!
The flaming fist is still not dissipating … Now there was a wind drive, which swirled around the house, turning it into ruins. The wind picked up Liu Zhu’s body like a straw!
Zhang Xiao Hou and Su Xiao Luo decided to save the girl. There were too many hunters who arrived, so Xiao Hou let out the magic of the average level one by one …. The mountain curtain that was released for the liberation of Liu Zhu, was immediately destroyed …
– You two interfere with justice! Grab them too! Such evil spirits have no place within the city, and if you help her, then you are accomplices! – shouted the commander, referring to Xiao Hou and Su Xiao Luo.
– Leave these two to me! – with a grin said girl hunter. A black silhouette has already formed on her palm, which has turned into shadow spikes!
Two people were now immobilized by shadow magic. Zhang Xiao Hou could not even move, let alone release magic!Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation