Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
All the magicians of the ancient capital knew that the skeletons are much worse than rotting corpses!
Their skeletal structures are very durable, and the power available is enough to kill a person. However, the most dangerous thing in them is that they are very hard to destroy! Even if they tear off some part of the body, they will quickly find any other, fasten it and move on to the battle!
The detachment of Van Man at this time just fought with a crowd of white skeletons. Mages more than once demolished their heads, however, being completely not petty, these bony creatures fastened to themselves the first head that they came across on their way, regardless of who she belonged to before.
– Heck! We will not be able to cross this site! All other magicians have already returned to the tower, and we are stuck here! – shouted one magician with a hollow nose.
– Hold on a little more! As soon as it dawns, we can also return to the city! Said Van Man.
– Here is the dawn, I will return to my shack, take a hot bath and sleep for two days!
– Xiao Ding? Where is Xiao Ding? Boobies! I asked you to look after him! – squad commander Van Mann swore.
The commander looked around at the crowd of skeletons, and then discovered the body without arms, legs, and head. He found the head in the legs of these ghouls, that they were chasing her like a soccer ball!
The head belonged to Xiao Din … Van Man just turned white with anger!
He promised his wife that nothing would happen to her brother. Who knew that in a few moments it would turn into this … If she sees this, she will surely faint.
– Lee Cong too, apparently … well, your mother! Why still does not dawn? When will these skeletons go back to their graves ??? – shouted the magician with a hollow nose.
“The sky … this is the sky …,” the magician, whose head was brown from the blood clotted on it, was looking to the east.
– Wait! It’s almost dawn, close this hole! Do not let them run out! Shouted Van Man.
If they surrender, it will mean certain death for all of them. Open zombies can destroy them in seconds!
– Moron! What is frozen? Do I have to release the magic of light for you ?! Want to die? – swore a man with a hollow nose.
The brown-haired mage simply pointed eastward.
“Coman … commander,” he said in a trembling voice.
– Shut up!
“It was already daybreak …,” said the magician, pointing with his finger at the glow, which was visible even through the veil of rain.
– What are you talking about ??? – at the same time said Van Man and the magician with a drooping nose.
Rusty blade flew in a flash, cutting off the head of a brown-haired mage. Having made several revolutions in the air, the head fell into a puddle.
Dirt stained the hair of this magician, and his face also showed a lack of understanding of what was happening. It seems that he did not even have time to realize the fact of his death.
He still did not understand why it was already dawn, and the undead was still here!
“Indeed … it was already dawn …,” said Van Man.
Skeletons with their crowds still continued to surround them …
– Why ?! But why?! – The magician with a hollow nose did not find the answer.
Dawn has already arrived, which means that everything must end!
* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *
The screams began to be heard from different sides, and now the white skeletons of dead bodies sprinkled drops of blood.
Van Man turned to look at the magician, who was talking about how he would wash himself upon returning home, but he saw only his body, which was cut into two parts, like an ax!
Why is this undead not leaving? After all, it is dawn! What kind of day is this ???
Bone blades slammed down, cutting the bodies of Van Man and his subordinate.
Their minds were clouded, their eyes were empty, and they themselves did not even understand what had just happened!
The rain turned the blood into streams, which now ran across the clay surface.
For the ghouls, this blood was like the life-giving moisture that fed their graves. Now it’s as if the undead were drugged by killing people, so that as much blood could be poured around!
Morning has come. A thick curtain of darkness and gray rain now dissipated, the time for the end of the battle …
The bell rang in the city. He urged all residents to go out into the streets and rejoice that the magicians were able to block the path of the undead. However, they did not know what was happening outside. Undead did not go anywhere …
The guards that stretched along a ten-kilometer wall, having heard the evangelism, could now breathe easy — it was morning!
However, looking outside the wall, the guards saw that the undead did not disappear anywhere, on the contrary – it became more and more!
– Who can explain to me what is happening at all ?! – healed Zhu Man looked at the hordes of ghouls.
Advisor Zhu, Yao Nan, officers – they were all in the tower and did not understand everything that was happening either!
What was before their eyes, it was impossible to explain …
For so many years, there has been no occasion for the undead to appear in broad daylight!
“I told you that I didn’t like rain,” said Mo Fan, looking at the city washed by gray clouds.
It was a nightmare deja vu!
That tragedy in the city of Bo now happened here too!Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation