Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
– Real parasites!
The teacup fell down, and the sound of spilled contents rang out around it.
The head stuck out at the sound, and the man deftly began to look around, in case there was anyone around the tea shop.
However, the streets near the shop were already crowded with people. The inner part of the city was a square district, and even if all the people of Xi’an were here, they could fit in these buildings and on these streets.
Looking ahead, you could see crowds of people.
– Already there is one in a blue dress that personally got down to business so that there would be no blunders! – with an obedient smile said the owner of the tea shop.
“If for the sake of such petty little people you had to use the deacon in blue clothes, then what is the point of growing these creatures?” I do not understand at all! Well, as soon as it is all over, they will definitely get rid of this idiot in a black dress! – I heard the voice of a man from the tea shop.
“This is all really his fault, but you also need to understand that the villages are closed to the world, and also this Fan Gu has also become a kind of obstacle … Until there have been any reproaches from above, we must hurry and rectify the situation, should we not, deacon Hujing? – asked the host of the tea with a smile.
– You see me with this case! Whatever happens, you must report to me immediately! All the smallest details! – said Deacon Hujing, rising towards the exit.
– Calm down! I will never fail Cardinal Salan and the senior deacon! My brother will take care to return the water from the last well! – the owner of the tea room continued to smile, seeing the deacon off. Only at the door he said: “Senior deacon, there is one more thing!”
– Speak quickly! – I heard the voice of the deacon.
“My subordinate informed me that the carrier of the sacred source, Mo Fan, also appeared,” said the shopkeeper.
– Oh, youth! Here the ceremony will end, so we will get even! Said Deacon Hujing. He waved his hand, not giving it much importance.
– Because of him, a lot of our people in Shanghai were killed …
– I’ve already said everything! We will deal with him at the end of the ceremony, but for now get me this Fan Gu!
– There is!
The ghouls continued to wander around the park. There was not a single living creature, so the movements of the undead were as slow as possible.
At that moment, when the ghouls were just about to start their hunt, a young man who was dressed in a black long shirt suddenly appeared in the park, his expression was furious.
In normal times, rotting corpses would immediately come down on a living creature, which appeared in their field of vision, in the hope of filling their ever-hungry peritoneum. However, at this moment their opponent was surrounded by such a frosty air that they did not even dare to make a step in his direction.
Mo Fan went straight inside the park. Ahead was a fountain, inside which floated wet corpse.
If you bypass this fountain, you could find a small forest behind it.
Most of the trees in it were already shriveled, and only evergreens somehow brightened this withered appearance. Amid this magnificence one could see moving pairs of eyes, only for this it was necessary to get a good look. Next to Mo Fang was Liu Zhu, and her flair was much sharper than the magician’s flair.
And although this black monster of a curse could hide its breath, this Liu Zhu scent could smell even from a distance of one hundred meters!
– There are four on the left, three on the right, and there is still a herd in front, but the smell is not like the fact that there are seven creatures here … Zhang Xiao Hou, Su Xiao Luo should be at the park memorial, – heard the voice of Liu Zhu at Mo Fang’s ear.
“Aha,” Mo Fan nodded his head and continued to move on.
The villagers, who were on the side of the garden with an ornamental slide, caught sight of Mo Fang, were surprised.
– What are you doing here? – asked Mo Fanya, a peasant named Li Kai.
“Why not be here?” You probably have a romance here under a cold pouring rain … I came to find Zhang Xiao Hou, ”said Mo Fan.
“He … he is not here!” You better hurry and get out of here, you have nothing to do here! – hastily said Lee Kai.
– Nonsense! If not here, where else would he be? – Mo Fan stepped forward, looking around the monument.
Su Xiao Luo, Zhang Xiao Hou, Sesan, Hong Jun and five other residents sat down with a look, as if they had come here to rest.
When they saw Mo Fan, they were also surprised.
“Soon the undead will come running here, and you sit here and chill, as if at a picnic.” Quick, here! – said Mo Fan.
Liu Zhu followed Mo Fan and watched. The local path was lined with stones, and on the sides of the road rose shrubs. Her voice was heard: “70 … no, 80 … even more! Eight people … no! Seven … eight!
– So seven or eight? – with a smile asked Mo Fan.
– Eight, but among them there is one that is disguised. His power surpasses the power of all seven! – Liu Zhu said with confidence in her voice.
Mo Fan continued to stride forward. It seemed that something was moving around.
The further Mo Fan moved forward, the more black monsters appeared. The black monster surpasses the one-eyed wolf and the rotting corpse, but he is not so cunning! The monster of the curse is terrifying and belongs to the most disgusting creatures of the level of the pack leader, very cunning!
As Liu Zhu said, there were about 70-80 black monsters – a lot!
The curses were about seven monsters, which is also quite a lot.
Most of all, Mo Fan thought about the man who, according to Liu Zhu, was hiding. Mo Fan knew that even the magicians of the middle level shade cannot hide from Liu Zhu’s instincts. That means there was a high level magician here!
– I, you and Phan Gu, together, we can put a high-level mage. But what to do with all these monsters? Liu Zhu asked.
– It’s okay, because there is still an agile wolf and a fire warrior. So we can say that we are five! – said Mo Fan.
– Yeah, forever you are playing it down! It is impossible to pull, otherwise we will be bitten by the undead! – said Liu Zhu.
– Therefore, they also want to quickly fight! – said Mo Fan.
Hordes of the undead were at a distance of three kilometers, very little time …Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation