Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
– We didn’t come close to a solution … Do we have to obey fate? – said Han Ji. He raised his head and looked at the golden glow of the magical barriers.
His wrinkles suddenly gathered in folds, and his eyes seemed to fall.
The tyrant of a tiger …
The tyrant has already entered the northern region …
– Senior Deacon Hujing! For sure! Mu Bai, did you seem to say that you suspect someone? – Zhou Ming hastily appealed to Mu Bai.
– How can you know the main ward Sa Lana? – A man with a closed face asked in surprise.
Zhang Xiao Hou told about what he saw in the vicinity of the salt water reservoir, and it dawned on the stranger.
When he followed the village of Hua, Zhang Xiao Hou was there, pretending to be a fool, so the black church did not risk acting!
– I do not even suspect. I just wanted to tell you about what my mother told me, ”Mu Bai said in a stern voice.
– Then tell me faster! Thousands of people are waiting for salvation, and any information can be the key to it! Said Mo Fan.
Mu Bai nodded his head and said: “Yu An, remember him?”.
– Yeah, black dog, and? Zhou Ming asked.
“My mother recognized that Yui An was a minion of the black church.” At first she did not want my uncle to feed him, but he nevertheless recommended him to Mu Kyo Yun. So he was able to live happily ever after, ”said Mu Bai.
– Yu An really left the Mu family. Mu Kyaw Yong raised him. He tried his best for the black church. Just outrageous! Cried Zhao Kun Sang.
– Yu An became an adherent of the black church even before he entered the Mu family. Mu Bai, do you want to say that it was your uncle who introduced him to the Mu family? – Mo Fan digested the information received.
“I … I myself do not know, but I want you to understand that one of those who arranged the tragedy in the city of Be was my uncle.” He is also responsible for the calamity that came to Xi’an, ”said Mu Bai once more.
– Your uncle Mu He? – asked Zhao Kun Sanya.
Hearing the name of Mu He, Zhang Xiao Hou began to shake!
The chairman of the magic association Han Ji, seeing the reaction of Zhang Xiao Hou, was surprised.
Han Ji took a step forward. With a flick of the wrist, he ripped off Xiao Hou’s sleeve.
At the same time, a black seal, like a skolopendra, flashed across his forearm. Zhang Xiao Hou and dug into his flesh, rising ever higher.
– Bug oblivion!
Han Ji cried out in horror!
Su Xiao Luo and Mo Fan were just dumbfounded by what they saw. All this time on Zhang Xiao Hou sat some bug, which they overlooked! It is not known how much he was already there, but he was about the size of his thumb! Such things in the human body can lead to unimaginable consequences!
Zhang Xiao Hou suffered from pain. He even bit his lip to blood.
At this time, a glow appeared on the body of Han Ji. A fluttering healing butterfly, obeying the chairman’s order, entered Zhang Xiao Hou’s body and overtook this poisonous bug.
Xiao Hou’s skin literally shone through. From the wrist to the shoulder, there was a path of poisoning, which then passed over the neck to the head …
– This is really a bug of oblivion. No wonder why he does not remember what was at the very beginning, and also does not remember this person. The bug of oblivion belongs to the beings of the magic of the spirit and can devour the most important memories in the head of a person. If a person exposed to this bug, one day remembers everything that happened to him, it means that the time of this person has come to an end! Said the stranger.
“But Zhang Xiao Hou’s memories came back to him …,” said Su Xiao Luo with horror in her voice.
– The fuller his memories, the closer the moment of his death. The magic of healing that was used is delaying this moment, otherwise it would have been already dead. This is a mixed magic of spirit and curses! – Han Ji exhaled with horror.
Zhang Xiao Hou continued to suffer from the pain, he was drenched in cold sweat, and all his veins penetrated through his skin.
But the worst thing was the bug of oblivion, like a scolopendra, as if he knew that he was in danger. After killing the healing butterfly, he moved to the back of the head with a black stripe!
– This bug of oblivion is already formed, it will not be so easy to kill him. Apparently, he was sharpened by the sound of the words of the senior deacon Hujing. Zhang Xiao Hou knows their secret, but cannot remember him. “All he remembers is sound,” said the stranger.
The hearts of Mo Fan and Su Xiao Luo were startled by this kind of Xiao Hou.
They then thought that he had already fully recovered … They thought that he deliberately hid all the memories of the black church, but he himself did not know that the most important thing that was hidden in his head was killing him!
– Mu He! This is exactly Mu He! – Zhang Xiao Hou literally growled, – and also … more …
– Now shut up, otherwise you will die! Said Han Ji.
Before his eyes, Zhang Xiao Hou was already swimming those moments when he saw the clumsy commander. It was like pictures from a nightmare that made his head burst into pieces!
Suddenly, the blade flashed in the hands of a stranger with a closed face and flew into the neck of Xiao Hou, depriving him of consciousness!
Zhang Xiao Hou lost consciousness, however, with this, his babble of memories also stopped, black poisoning also gradually subsided.
His body was pale, there was no hint of blush on his face. When everyone saw this bug, then involuntarily gasp!
Memory loss was not scary, the worst thing was to remember everything!
– It’s good that the chairman was here. His secondary element is healing, his highest level saved a life! Otherwise, Zhang Xiao Hou died at the same moment as the bug was found! Said the stranger, examining Zhang Xiao Hou’s unconscious body.
Mo Fan was just terrified: that this black church would not invent!
Zhang Xiao Hou could only survive due to his resourcefulness. Everyone who knew about this had already died, and if it hadn’t been for Fan Gu, because of which chairman Han Ji was here, Zhang Xiao Hou would be dead!
– Mu He! So it means you! Shouted Mo Fan, and the flames were already on his chest.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation