Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
Han Ji took over the protection of three: Mo Fang, Zhang Xiao Hou and Fang Gu. It remained only to hope that they would not be incinerated by zombies, otherwise the city would be doomed.
Reaching the gate, one could see that the glow of the magic barrier changed and became darker, somehow brownish-golden. Thousands of ghouls were already visible, that they were striving in this direction in a single stream!
The inner wall shook all this time, but the situation was aggravated by the fact that the vibrations were amplified by the collision of the undead with the magic barrier!
Mo Fan looked at how people crowded, and involuntarily sighed.
These hordes of the undead were so terrifying … did he have the courage to enter the zombie depths that belonged to the black level of danger?
“Strange, where do ordinary people come from here?” – Phan Gu frowned, pointing a finger at the crowd of people walking.
The team of people mainly consisted of men who, led by military magicians, marched towards the north gate.
It was already quite dark around, but even in this pitch darkness, the gloomy faces of these people were visible in the light of the moon. They walked as slowly as if they were being led to the death penalty.
– Why did they bring these simple people? Do they really want them to step outside the wall with us? – asked Su Xiao Luo.
“Exactly,” said the stranger.
“But that means certain death for them!” This amount of undead will not be difficult to kill them! Cried Zhang Xiao Hou.
“They will come out of the small gates, attract the attention of the undead, and there you will appear in the arena, and you will go in the direction of the zombie depths,” said the mysterious stranger.
– My God! You want to use them as bait! What, then, is our difference from the black church? – did not subside Su Xiao Lo.
– Yes! Protecting them is our magical duty …
The military assistant, hearing the howls, said: “We did not transmit such an order! Nobody forced them, they themselves volunteered! ”
– yourself ?! Have you agreed to go to certain death? Zhou Ming asked.
– They understand what is happening much more clearly than you. We published information about the manifestation of the zombie depths, also reported that before dawn, the city may be swallowed up by this quagmire. We, the magicians, of course, will do our duty, but we will not give up the help of volunteers either. They do this so that you can get inside the abyss. Yes, they will be torn to pieces by the undead, but so at least their children have hope … That is why they volunteered, and they turned out to be much more than we thought, ”said military man Yao Ting in a cold-blooded voice.
Mages can die at the hands of the undead, and ordinary people – no ???
Yao Ting had already told the residents that there was no other way out, moreover, the magicians themselves were risking their lives much more, because they had to enter the abyss of zombies!
“Sorry, I compared you to the minions of the black church,” said Su Xiao Luo, bowing her head.
– I could not explain all this to you, but I want you to understand that this way will help save many more lives … Residents’ determination is also needed, because not everyone has the strength to sacrifice their lives. We should be grateful for that! – said the military Yao Ting.
Do not constantly talk about death – it is a sign of cowardice!
Every person has the right to choose to stay alive, but also the right to choose to die …
The night had only come, and there was still a very long time before dawn. Life and death in such conditions had no fundamental differences, however, it was necessary to clearly understand what was left behind ….
On the eastern side of the northern crows there was a small gate.
The flow of volunteers crowded just at this gate.
It was possible to see how the small gate opened, and the people were led by a higher-level magician who sent the golden glow of protection ahead of them. The highest-level mage’s body itself was surrounded by violet electric lightnings that made the undead keep their distance.
Also appeared military magicians who continuously released magic into a crowd of undead. The glow of magic lit up the neighborhood, breaking through the dark hordes of the dead.
Soon the crowd of volunteers passed through the safe border, and went to the area cleared by magicians.
The volunteers looked belligerent, but in the eyes of the undead they were only pieces of meat.
Now it was possible to see how the undead, sensing a lively smell, immediately flowed in the direction of volunteers.
“They won’t eat all of them, right?” – Su Xiao Luo turned away from this bloody spectacle. She, too, was determined to get into the depths of the zombie to find out what she was capable of!
– The most important thing is to successfully pass the territory of the undead, then the warriors will lead them back to the small gates. Many will die, but there will be much more dead among the magicians. Now the most important thing is for these people to create a powerful smell of living flesh, this is the only way you can get through the dense wall of undead, the stranger said.
Mo Fan always considered himself too frivolous, however, seeing the sight of people being torn, his breath caught.
These residents have already shown their determination!
How do undead dare to attack?
Gathering his will into a fist, Mo Fan looked forward again.
Undead ahead really parted …
– Anyone who needs to sink into the abyss of zombies, get ready! – the voice of chairman Han Ji was heard.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation