Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
“Why … why is he still persisting?” – eyes Lin Xi wandered. She could not believe it. She could not believe that some young magician is now on the path of death. His fate was now even more sad than that of Xi’an.
“Really … do we really have to run?” – Said Zhu Meng.
Does it make sense to escape?
All stood at the gates of death. Even if some young magician could pile a pile of bones, would the enemies agree to such a concession?
Everything, absolutely all hopes were a failure.
Zhu Meng did not want to run, especially when he saw it!
“But then there’s absolutely nothing left of this city, we’ll all die,” Chujia said.
– If something should remain, then it is! – Zhu Meng pointed to a mirror in which was the silhouette of Mo Fang, which is opposed to the skeletal giant.
If the city is destined to be destroyed, then it is not the leaders who are sorry to delay the offensive of their end, and not eminent politicians, but their hearts that have remained unconquered!
It doesn’t matter who started it all, the black church or someone else, but they have to take revenge … a hundred times … a thousand times to pay back what they did!
The black churchists should not be allowed to carry out their elaborate plan to conquer the world. It is impossible for people to become their limp beast! The whole world should know that the survivors possessed such a will that was enough to lay out a mountain over a stone! Have achieved success!
This is the only way to leave your mark!
Zhu Meng understood those high-ranking officials who wanted to run.
However, if you use their single power of higher level mages, then there is a chance for survival!
Zhu Meng did not want to run, he was not predisposed to escape from the very beginning. But as soon as he saw Mo Fang, who fearlessly fights on the path of death, he became even more entrenched in his faith!
“I will stay too,” came the voice.
Dussiao’s whole body was stained with blood. One of his hands fell lifelessly, and the other … it just did not exist.
– Chief! – shrunk involuntarily shuddered when he saw Dusyao.
He is back! One of his hands now forever remained on the battlefield, his head was streaked with stains of fresh blood, and if he didn’t identify himself, no one could recognize in him the great lord of the hunters!
– Do not fool yourself! We were defeated, we could not defeat the rocky tyrant! What kind of continuation of the battle can we talk about ?! – I heard the curses of old Chujia.
He fought for the escape and was about to run with the elect.
Of course, among those elected there were high-ranking officials, and those who had been living on the streets in the rain all this time did not have a single chance to get on this list!
– You are so pathetic! We decided to fight to the end because of some boy, but we should think about an escape plan! This boy will die at the end anyway! Who knows what will happen next with him on this road of death? Is there any reason? Our enemies are the black church, the rocky tyrant, the zombie abyss …. You yourself look at him – can he stay alive in a few minutes? Protested Chujia.
“He’s not dead, at least not yet,” Zhu Meng insisted.
– Good…. Chujia chuckled coldly, so what if I give you a few more minutes so that you can see the death of this boy with your own eyes? Because of him … you will look even more pitiful!
– Ha ha ha. Chujia, I like your offer! This boy is nothing more than the offspring of a poor driver, which is dragging out his miserable existence! And you still consider yourself to be high-ranking officials! As for me, you should kneel before our cardinal Salan as soon as possible! After your death, you will go to the temple of eternal life, and even there you will be able to occupy a high position – this is all thanks to Salan! – in the ears came the voice of a giggling Moo He.
– Yes, shut up you already! Shouted Chujia, firing several ice nails that silenced Mu He.
Bloody traces of released ice nails appeared on Moo He’s face, but he continued to giggle as madly as if insane, as if he did not feel any pain.
“Did you know that this lad was able to enter the magic school thanks to me?” You are so funny! You still hope for the boy whom I helped to become a magician! Ha ha ha ha! – Mu He already really went crazy.
Even in this case, Mu He was very surprised by the great magical progress of Mo Fang, but he still continued to insist on his own, because there is no one who could survive, speaking against Salan!
– Psycho! This psycho! Let me kill him!
– He wants to die!
– Chairman, what do we do? You must make a decision faster!
– Yes, right! Chairman, decide!
Chairman Han Ji stood in his place, and his eyes seemed to be lost in thought.
He did not know what decision he would take, and there was no point in his decision: it could not change anything now!
Han Ji carefully looked in the mirror … at Mo Fang, who fought so desperately for his life!
Escape or battle?
Join the minority and remain true to their beliefs?
While Han Ji was in thought, Mo Fan continued to fight!
A mountain of bones swayed.
The bones shook again.
The patience of the bloody skeletal giant had burst, and now he was furiously approaching Mo Fang.
Mo Fan’s hands shook, but they did not tremble from fear, but from excessive fatigue, because his physical resources were also limited!
His palms became heavy, and blood began to flow from his face …
– Now you have to raise your head to see daddy!
Mo Fan was brutalized …
Hardly controlling his own body, he got out of his last strength on the forehead of a skeletal giant!Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation