Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
Mo Fan and Ai Jiang Tu wound circles around the temple. There were a lot of people here, and it was clear that all of them were residents of Sisyun city – finding a ghost here would be problematic.
There was nothing in the temple, and they went to the city. The people there were going back and forth, but for some reason it seemed as if there were not enough people.
Mo Fan and Ai Jiang Tu descended from the mountains to the town along the same steps of the same staircase, the streets were absolutely identical to the real ones, and even the owner of the Japanese bar was the same – Mo Fan well remembered the squint of his bright eyes.
It is not clear why, but Mo Fang was constantly haunted by some feeling of discomfort, and only after reaching the city, he understood what was wrong.
Everything in the world of this wooden fish happened as if on a gif: people in the real world cannot move like this – as time went on, and then it returned to its starting point, repeating everything in a new way.
For example, if they saw on the road a grandmother with a basket from which the fruit fell, then after a while this situation repeated: this grandmother stood in the same place again, dropping the fruit, and even the fruit rolled in the same way. If they saw an old yellow minibus, then after some time he passed by again. Sea waves also rolled with the same interruptions and noises.
“These are all processes captured in the ghost’s memory, so they are constantly being reproduced.” You noticed that chaos reigns on that side, it means that she never went that way, and from there she has no memories, – Ai Jiang Tu was a magician of the element of space, therefore you realized what was the matter.
Mo Fan nodded his head. His heart was restless. He could not even imagine that there could be a whole world inside some kind of wooden fish!
“If this world is built according to her memories from the real world, then she herself, most likely, plays her“ real ”role here,” said Mo Fan.
– Right. You saw this ghost, so you know what it looks like. So we just need to find her, ”said Ai Jiang Tu.
– We came here without preparing. If we had waited until Jiang Yu found additional info, it would probably be much easier to find her! Said Mo Fan.
Ai Jiang Tu nodded his head. At that moment, when he wanted to say something, his nose smelled a new smell, which made the magician turn around sharply, but he did not find anyone.
“Did you smell that smell?” – asked Ai Jiang Tu.
“It smelled like the smell of wormwood,” Mo Fan replied.
After burning the wormwood produces such a recognizable odor. Mo Fan remembered that his father, because of poor appetite, took a decoction of wormwood.
– Is there wormwood near us?
– No … wait, we can not smell it in this world, it is the smell from the outside. Strange, is it possible that Jiang Shao Xu and Nan Jue are not watching us? Why do they burn wormwood? Fu-fu, they burn it right in front of my nose! They want to kill me! Shouted Mo Fan.
– What are they doing? Why did they need to burn wormwood next to us? – asked Ai Jiang Tu.
Jiang Yu, in his hands, held a twisted wormhole of wormwood, continuously sending smoke from her toward Mo Fang and Ai Jiang Tu, to bring them tears.
– Is there any good from this method? Wormwood is widespread in China, but I don’t think it will be of the same kind in Japan, ”said Mu Tinjin.
– They must guess that they need to look for a place where there is wormwood – there they will be able to find Gong Tian. Did you hear what they said in a “dream”? They are now in Sisyun City a few years ago, ”Jiang Yu said.
Mo Fan and Ai Jiang Tu did not know that in reality they were saying something, which looked like a sleepy speech for the others.
However, it was for this very sleepy speech of Jiang Shao Xu and Nan Jue who found out about the world in which the guys are now.
– Oh, yes, that’s right. Say that in the present city of Sisyun there should also be a girl named Gong Tian, right? – asked Jiang Shao Xu, looking Jiang Yuya.
– Yes. The Gong Tian family owns a grass garden where wild wormwood grows. Due to the fact that there was a monk in the temple who needed natural herbs for healing, she very often brought sun-dried plants and was a frequent visitor to this monastery, Jiang Yu said.
“Then how could she turn into such a harmful ghost?” – asked Jiang Shao Xu.
Dream world of wooden fish
Mo Fan was very resourceful, therefore, sensing the smell of wormwood, he first thought that it was trying to get them in the real world.
“It can’t be a sign.” How can they know what is happening here? – said Ai Jiang Tu.
– And maybe they know. Check?
– Hey, if you want to know what is happening here, then first try to move this stinky wormwood away from my nose! – Mo Fan began to scream, turning somewhere in the sky.
Ai Jiang Tu just went nuts from Mo Fang’s methods!
After he went nuts, even more, because the smell of wormwood really began to drift away from them!
What the hell is that ???
Ai Jiang Tu now did not even know how to react.
– It really works! Haha “Mo Fan was jumping for joy like a little child,” let Jiang Shao Xu come closer to me, I just felt the fragrance emanating from her!
After some time, the smell of wormwood faded even more, and Mo Fan sensed the smell of roses, which was characteristic of Jiang Shao Xu.
Ai Jiang Tu’s face completely darkened, and it was possible to read on it: “Now I have finally miscalculated!”.
– Still, even closer … hehe! Ai Jiang Tu, I told you that nothing can smell like the body of a sly chanterelle Jiang Shao Xu. Hey, does her chest really lie on my face? – Mo Fang said straight.
After these words, Mo Fan felt a sharp pain on his face.
Ai Jiang Tu was stunned: he was watching from the side as a transparent slap appeared on Mo Fang’s face!
– It seems that they hear well what you say, be careful! – Ai Jiang Tu was a little embarrassed.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation