Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
Hall in the temple
Jiang Shao Xu stood leaning on a dusty beam and looked at Jiang Yu.
“So that means that this monk, Qi Hai, did not behave outside the monastery, at the same time envying Nara Yuankun because he attracted a large number of pilgrims to the temple. After this lawlessness was revealed, he accused Nara Yuankun of everything, saying that he had started a relationship with a girl named Gong Tian, who brought herbs, said Jiang Shao Xu, repeating the words of Jiang Yu.
– Yes. However, the witness himself could not really see anything. He saw only a bald spot, which is inherent in all the monks of the Yanmin temple.
– Well, you also understand that public opinion is very subjective. There are rumors behind the rumors, but no one knew exactly who was there, even if Nara Yuankun and Gong Tian communicated …
– So the locals immediately came to Nara Yuankun and Gong Tian, trying to find out where those were that evening.
“Nara Yuankun was really looking for Gong Tian that night because he needed herbs.” He said that after taking the herbs, he immediately returned to the temple. On the way back, he saw Qi Hai, who was at the foot of the mountain, so he was sure that it was he who did it. When they began to interrogate Gong Tian, her answer caused doubts, said Jiang Yu.
Jiang Shao Xu asked with incomprehension: “What did Gong Tian say about this, since no one believed these two?”
“Gong Tian said she felt bad, so she went to an island near a cliff to breathe the sea wind and meet the sunrise there,” said Jiang Yu.
– I do not see anything strange in this answer. People did not have direct evidence, how could they blame these two? Jiang Shao Xu asked again.
– Doubts have arisen because of the very island. In fact, it does not exist. We also went there, and did not find any island. It is not clear why Gong Tian said this. Obviously, there is no island, although Gong Tian stated that there is. So she lied. She even specially drove everyone there to show the island, but he was not there. Because of this, people still believed more in the love relationship between her and Nara Yuankun … in the end, everything turned out that way, ”said Mu Tinjin.
Jiang Shao Xu’s expression became even more vague.
“Why did she say that?” – asked Jiang Shao Xu.
– How do I know?
– This case has become very widespread, even non-local people knew about what happened. Knowing that the monastery should get rid of Nara Yuankun as soon as possible in order to prove his innocence, Gong Tian committed suicide. After the death of the girl business took an even greater turn. After some time, a ghost appeared in the temple. People say it is a ghost of Gong Tian wandering around the temple, and, seeing a guy with a girl, immediately takes their souls …
Jiang Shao Xu now more or less understood the course of events.
Gong Tian was transformed not into a demon, but into a kind of vessel for gathering souls, which can really deprive the soul.
– So you are here … we are already looking for you for half a day! – kazal Li Kaifeng, entering.
Seeing these two, Jiang Shao Xu asked: “Shouldn’t you have gone with Guan Yu to the monks in search of a method to save the children?”
– They say they are also powerless in this case. By the way, what happened to them? They look like they are falling asleep, ”said Li Kaifeng, walking up to Mo Fang and Ai Jiang Tu.
– They entered the dream world of wooden fish, which, apparently, was created by a ghost from their own memories.
– This is a vessel of a ghostly soul. In higher order vessels there may be separate worlds in which a ghost can create anything that he pleases. Simply put, it is a kind of dream world. Now this world is the city of Sisyun, which was a few years ago. Mo Fan and Ai Jiang Tu should find this ghost, that is – Gong Tian … – said Jiang Shao Xu Li to Kaifeng.
Li Kaifeng dumbfounded from what he heard.
Jiang Shao Xu rolled out her eyes.
And only Jiang Yu laughed: it was not easy to understand the essence of the matter.
Although Mo Fan and Ai Jiang Tu did not understand Japanese, they already knew the situation in great detail.
– He probably suffers very much? Said Ai Jiang Tu Mo Fang, glancing at Nara Yuankun from the side.
Everything in the case took a different course, and now Mo Fang and Ai Jiang Tu could only follow the monk named Nara Yuankun.
Nara Yuankun left the temple and went to the mountain in the northern part of Sisyun city.
Already on the mountain, he got the same knife that Gong Tian had before his death. On each stone he began to pour out his inner sorrow.
Blood began to flow through his hands … Mo Fan and Ai Jiang Tu could hardly see what was happening.
It was clear that Gong Tian loved him, and he loved her, except that all their love was limited to the innocent delivery of medicinal herbs, in which there was nothing shameful and obscene.
After the death of the girl, Nara Yuankun came here to unleash his feelings. On this mountain, on which there was no one, he could honor the memory of the deceased.
“Mo Fan, everything seems to be,” said Ai Jiang Tu. He looked into the distance: the sky over the city had already become curved.
“But we didn’t find this ghost,” said Mo Fan.
Gong Tian, of course, was very sorry, but it did not give her any right to cripple people’s souls.
“We will be able to come here again, but if we stay, our souls will suffer irreparable damage.” We have to get out of here and still have a good time to discuss it again – in such a short time nothing will happen with Mu Ning Xue and Zhao Man Yan, ”said Ai Jiang Tu.
“Well,” Mo Fan himself knew that in this situation they had no other choice. Now the dead Gong Tian was just a ghost here, but there was also Gong Tian, who appeared in the real world.
Hall in the temple. Mo Fan and Ai Jiang Tu opened their eyes.
By the smell of Jiang Shao Xu, they knew that they were in the real world.
– Well, how are you? Jiang Shao Xu asked hastily.
“It was like watching a scary movie in reality,” said Mo Fan.
Ai Jiang Tu nodded his head – even he could not say better.
Mo Fan saw Li Kaifeng and immediately asked the question: “Oh yes, did you find Nara Yuankun?”
“Since you remembered this … these monks scolded me,” Li Kaifeng replied.
– Why is that? – again asked Mo Fan.
“Nara Yuankun is dead.” For several years now, ”said Li Kaifeng.
– Mo Fan rolled his eyes: “How so? I was just yesterday talking to him in the temple ??? He also told me that I should not sit on a tortoise, otherwise I would be overtaken by a marine punishment. ”
“So said the monks, I am not deceiving you,” Li Kaifeng replied.
Mo Fan only wanted to say something, as Nan Jue interrupted him.
“Mo Fan, that monk … only you saw him?”
This question Nan Jue made Mo Fan to throw cold sweat over !!!Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation