Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
The cold that went all over the body from the top of the head to the heels did not disappear for a very long time. Mo Fan numbly stood in the same place, he still could not recover!
– Apparently, there are two ghosts, but Gong Tian has already died. Therefore, we can not see her further memories. Those memories that we see belong to Nare Yuankun, ”Ai Jiang Tu suddenly realized and hurried to inform Mo Fang about this.
Ai Jiang Tu immediately asked Li Kaifeng: “So, where did you find all these old monks?”
– On the mountain Manyin – as the locals call it. But what are you talking about? What kind of ghosts? I do not understand anything! – answered Li Kaifeng
When Li Kaifeng said this phrase, Mo Fan and Ai Jiang Tu exchanged glances.
In the eyes of both, fear was read, as if something terrible was about to happen!
– Everything is lost! We urgently need to Mount Manyin! Shouted Mo Fan.
The meaning of these words could only understand Ai Jiang Tu. There was not a drop of indecision in him, he immediately used instant movement and disappeared the next second. Mo Fan only vaguely felt the oscillation of space a few hundred meters away.
– What is going on? – asked Li Kaifeng at a loss
Nan Jue and Jiang Shao Xu did not know what exactly happened, but they were sure that something terrible had happened.
– Do not ask so many questions, better take us to the mountain Manyin – urged Li Kaifeng Mo Fan.
– Well … good!
Mountain Manyin was on the other side of the city of Sisyun. It was a lonely standing mountain, except for a few stones lying on it, there was nothing more on the slopes of the mountain. People did not go here.
Mo Fan, who put on his bloody boots, somehow managed to keep up with Li Kaifeng.
Ai Jiang Tu is probably already there, but it’s just not known whether he managed …
“But what happened?” – while they were rushing to the mountain, Jiang Shao Xu also could not restrain herself and asked.
Mo Fan looked at a completely bald mountain, which was still 2 kilometers away, and only then calmly replied: “In the dream world, we saw Nara Yuankun doing something strange.”
– What did he do? – asked Jiang Shao Xu.
“After Gong Tian committed suicide, Nara Yuankun cut out some strange hieroglyphs on the stone.” At first, Ai Jiang Tu and I thought that this way he wanted to express his experiences and did not attach any importance to this. But then we guessed that everything is not so simple! – answered Mo Fan.
– It seems to me that there is nothing wrong with that. I listened to your sleepy nonsense and you said in it that before Gong Tian died, he also cut out some words. It is absolutely possible to say that Nara Yuankun loved a girl, only this can explain his actions – Jiang Shao Xu answered.
– The problem is that the place where he cut these letters is Mountain Manyin! Now almost all the monks of the Yanmin temple are praying on this mountain! – answered Mo Fan.
After these words, Jiang Shao Xu, Nan Jue and Li Kaifeng seemed to come to their senses. All eyes were now fixed on the mountain of Manyin!
As if confirming Mo Fan’s fears, that mountain suddenly began to emit a bloody light. This light looked supernatural, as if it were the reflection of the sun on a bloody lake. The heart immediately went to the heels of horror!
– The monk will do things right now! – shouted Jiang Shao Xu.
There was no vegetation on Mount Manyn, not even weeds. At the foot of the mountain was the old quarter, which was about to be demolished. Builders raised clouds of dust. And on the surface of the mountain lay broken stones.
At that moment, the bloody stones began to rise into the air, they created some strange image that hung over this mountain!
Scarlet blood flowed along the grooves on the surface of the mountain, a heavy smell filled the space.
The blood continued to flow, drawing on the ground the same image as the one that hung in the air. If you look at it from a bird’s eye view, the picture resembled a skeleton head!
After the drawing was completed, the stones began to move again in the air, laying on the ground in the middle of the mountain. After the stones stopped moving, it became clear that they had formed into a stone tombstone towering in the middle!
The letters from randomly engraved hieroglyphs were folded, line by line, into an obituary. It seemed that the hieroglyphs were written in human blood!
– What’s happening?!!! Shouted the fat monk, scaring everyone with his cry.
– The soul of the deceased asks someone to pay him their lives. We’d better get out of the temple as soon as possible, otherwise we will die … – the middle-aged monk shouted hoarsely.
The other five monks settled to the ground from fear. The afterlife wind and the smell of blood struck the nose, devilish drawings appeared underfoot, in the middle there was a tombstone with a bloody inscription. The monks have never seen such a terrible picture. Although the evil spirit was not yet visible, but the monks could no longer stand firmly on their feet for fear.
“Still, I came … In the course of these few years I have suffered so much …” One monk sat down on the ground, with his eyes firmly closed.
All these monks were here to pray. But they did not think that they would have to pray for their lives, that they would have to repent!
– Nara, Nara, I know that we did wrong. Every day we pray for you and Gong Tian, in the hope that you will soon go to nirvana … – the monks were kneeling, burying him.
The monks were scared to death, because they were ordinary monks who never saw the power of a real curse and the power of the supernatural. All these years they lived in fear, but they could never have imagined that that day would come. Nara Yuankun just will not forgive them, these executioners!
“Nara, we thought that you, who had humiliated the temple with your deed, died a long time ago and all of these are past affairs.” We didn’t think that you would pretend to be dead, and even do such a thing as to intimidate us. Nara Yuankun, appear! We are not afraid of you! – Monk Qi Hai pointed to the tombstone with bloody inscriptions, shouting loudly.
– Qi Hai, rather admit everything! It is possible that he will spare us! Said the monk, who closed his eyes.
– What to confess! I did not do anything! This scoundrel Nara Yuankun entered into a secret connection with this scum! And here I am! Aaaaa !!!! …
Qi Hai did not have time to finish speaking when his body flew up and was torn into several pieces that fell on this tombstone with bloody inscriptions …Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation