Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
Tokai Fortress is located on an elevation. The building in the form of a column towers over the district, drawing attention to itself. From the fact that the building is located at some distance from busy neighborhoods, it seems that it “covers with a cap” the neighborhood.
The national team, upon arrival, immediately found the person waiting for them.
He was the administrator of a magical association. He delivered the guys to a room of 400 square meters, on the territory of which there were more than ten rooms. Each of the guys could choose their own room.
The wounded went to their rooms to rest, while the rest gathered in the lobby of the room.
In appearance, this administrator was no more than thirty; he had sharp cheekbones and sly eyes. His gaze now and then ran through the outstanding body parts of the girls team. It became clear that he had a special weakness for long-legged ones – every time his gaze fell lower, he became like a rat.
In appearance, he was very clumsy, but the sign on his chest said that he was far from the last place in the magical association.
– This is a paid accommodation. If you do not have enough money, you can also pay off the insides of sea monsters … anyway, you are not one of those who arrived at Tokai Fortress empty-handed? Or you are not lucky, and you come across here attacking monsters … no, no, it could not be lucky. They say that in the 19th or 13th quarter two creatures of the commander-in-chief level appeared. You can be considered lucky that you were not there. By the way, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lai Henbao, I am responsible for receiving and checking Chinese hunters in the Tokai Fortress, – the man flashed his eyes toward Nan Jue.
Nan Jue had the longest legs, so he could not take his eyes off them.
“Wait, but we are …,” Jiang Yu began to clarify after he realized that this man was behaving in a strange way.
– Your name is Jiang Yu? – asked Lai Henbao, holding the data.
Jiang Yu nodded his head.
– Are you Nan Jue? – Lai Khenbao’s glittering gaze looked at the girl cheekily.
– So it is. You shouldn’t tell me that you are the top hunters in your country, that you are very famous, you have killed such and such animals. I am responsible for receiving Chinese hunters at Tokai Fortress, which means you must become a security team in one of the blocks of our fortress. You have to do what I tell you, otherwise you will have to be checked by the Japanese magic association. You can be checked several times, and the weakest of you can be deported back, ”Lai Henbao said impatiently.
– Quarterly team? – the guys didn’t even know how to react.
What do their executive teachers smoke? Didn’t they say that the team should arrive at Tokai Fortress for an internship ??? How did it happen that some person who absolutely does not know them meets them on a mission?
– E * at! Are you just tourists? Don’t joke with me like that! I have very little time, and I’m not going to repeat everything a second time …. The Tokai fortress covers a total of 32 blocks, each of which has about thirty streets. The street width of six of these streets is the main. Each quarter has its own manager, who receives security funds from the Japanese government and the world magic association every month. These funds are completely under the control of the owner of the quarter. The owner of the quarter receives his earnings from this money, spends this money on the cultivation of magicians, and can also hire other magicians at the expense of these funds – the most important thing is that during the periods of tide of monsters the quarter can withstand, with the remaining money, he has the right to dispose of – said Lai Henbao.
– I am responsible for providing teams of magicians to every needy owner of the quarter. Did the mediators in your country say nothing to you?
The guys, having heard such speeches by Lai Henbao, decided that they were actually sold into slavery.
– How can leaders be so unscrupulous? – Jiang Shaoxu could not stand the first.
– Also, the mediators … we seem to be working here! – Jiang Yu was also puzzled.
– Yes, they specially planned everything so that we could practice more here.
Mages were not fools, so they quickly realized what was happening.
They came here, and here a man was waiting for them. However, all this was arranged not so that they were immediately disclosed as members of the national magic team – everything should have looked as if they were here as a work force!
Jiang Yu, quickly calculating everything, immediately asked Lai Henbao: “What about the salary?”
– In terms of? The money has already been paid to your supervisor. Of course, I understand that you, a third-rate team without any experience and awards, were worth a lot of effort to get to the fortress, but is it really not enough for you? – as soon as we started talking about money, Lai Khenbao immediately switched from the girls to Jiang Yu.
– He asks about who will get the proceeds from the monsters killed during the mission? – Nan Jue entered the conversation.
– Return the owners of the neighborhoods, and they are already passing the proceeds to the Japanese government. Part of this money is owned by the owners of the neighborhoods, the remaining money can be divided between the rest. Yes, by the way, I strongly recommend that you do not hide anything – all the corpses of monsters belong to the state, and any violation will be severely punished! – explained Lai Henbao.
“It seems to me that they really sold us here.” How much money did our managers get? Why do not we get a penny from this money? – Zhao Man Yan began to resent.
The words of Lai Henbao laid a heavy burden on the thoughts of the guys.
Internship at some point turned into slave labor.
– Yes, your leadership asked you to tell you that for all the time in Tokai Fortress you should get four stars. If you are unable to achieve this, then participants from other countries may try to pick up the items promised to you …. As soon as I heard this, for some reason I immediately thought that a team of old, experienced hunters would arrive here, who knew you were so young. As for the four stars … if you survive at least one tide, then it will be great! – Lai Khenbao began to laugh, and in his eyes was disdain for young people.
He himself did not understand the meaning of what was said, but the guys understood everything perfectly.
It should be understood that participants from other countries can intercept resources, and this means that in this mission they must get these four stars.
– How are these four stars awarded? – asked Ai Jiang Tu.
– Defense, killing monsters, rescue, attack, or in other specific types of activities can be recorded your success – the similarity of the rating of the League of Hunters. The number of dead monsters adds experience points to you. After reaching a fixed number of monsters is increasing. Since you need to reach four stars, it will take you about … 4-5 years, said Lai Henbao.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation