Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
– Who will help me? It’s not so easy to cope with this handsome man, – Guan Yuya’s voice came from the air, he understood that he was in a difficult situation.
– Fayfey, upstairs! – pointed finger Jiang Yu. It was not clear to whom he said this.
Guan Yu came down and noticed that the whitish crying monster was already rushing after him, turning into a pale edge.
As soon as the monster began to gain altitude, a silhouette flew out from behind Jiang Yuya.
This creature had four limbs, and it flew as smoothly and elegantly as a night owl, besides silently.
The speed of this animal was like that of an arrow — in a moment it was already at the edge of the roof and carried towards the whitish monster!
The voice of this creature was like a feline, only it was more brutal!
Blade-sharp claws flashed in the air, which reached half of their paws in length …
The cat’s creature lashes out at the whitish, weeping monster from the air. The monster itself was aimed only at destroying Guan Yu, so he did not pay any attention to the fact that another creature was flying at him. At that moment, when he reacted, the wound on his body had already opened, which now was oozing blood.
The wound consisted of crossed cuts that resembled a cross. After this attack, the creature paws hit the monster with all its might.
Despite the small dimensions of this beast, he had a silushka that was necessary: from a blow from the limbs of the whitish monster, first it was thrown to the wall, and then into the water!
Guan Yu landed. With a pale face of fear, he looked at the attacked monster.
The little black creature spun in the air, then sank to the edge of the roof and folded its bloodied claws alongside its furry little body.
These claws were so sharp and perfectly smooth that in a few moments all the blood from them finally fell off, and they began to cast metal glitter again.
The little creature made a sound and fell on its hind legs – now it clearly looked like a cat standing on its paws. The body of the beast was completely covered with black fur, only the whiskers were white, and the eyes sparkled with the cooling light of the soul!
If this animal for all would not have attacked a whitish crying monster, then all those present would take him simply for a pet.
“Feyfey, come to me,” Jiang Yu said, looking attentively at his contract beast. He was already embarrassed, so he hurried to call him back.
– E * at! Jiang Yu, and you, it turns out, is also a summoning magician! How did you not present your pet to us from the very beginning, he’s so cute! And why didn’t you buy him a pair of boots, would have been a poured cat in boots! Haha, this is the beast! Cried Zhao Man Yan.
“Really so cute, I just want to cuddle him …,” Jiang Shaoxuy added.
– Haha, you better not just touch my little animal! Does not like this animal when it begins to paw. Even I can’t just pat him on the head like that, ”Jiang Yu warned everyone.
– What kind of animal is this? Why did he grow up so cute? Yes, and his fighting ability is powerful. That whitish crying monster belongs to the animals of the level of the leader of the pack, and your animal just slaughtered him! – with surprise said Guan Yu.
– This is the night rakshasa * (from Sanskrit is translated as “demon devouring people”), unsociable beast that lives in dense forests. I myself accidentally happened to conclude a contract with this beast. You do not look at his appearance – his character is clearly not so cute, in battles he also becomes completely insane …, Jiang Yu explained.
“The night rakshasa is a very rare and valuable beast.” So you, like Mo Fang, happened to conclude a contract with a rare beast, ”Zhao Man Yan concluded.
– Mo Fan ??? Does he have a contract beast too? – surprised Jiang Shaoxuy.
“Um … I shaken it up,” said Zhao Man Yan. Only now he remembered that in the team no one knew about the existence of the fiery hetero, except for Nan Jue.
By the way, the hot dog behaved very capriciously, so Mo Fan didn’t call her, as she could incinerate the whole neighborhood with her flame. She was still in the contract space, not seeing people from the very moment that Mo Fan was in Japan.
– Enough talking! Sea monsters at all enough! – said Ai Jiang Tu.
The sea water kept on coming.
Some time after the whitish crying monster disappeared into the sea water, animals with fan-shaped dorsal fins began to appear in the lower part. Their bodies were green, their skin was rough, and their lower parts looked like whitish, crying monsters — they were like frogs, it gave them a huge advantage … they could swim freely in the water, and on land they could stand on their feet!
They rolled forward like gears, giving forth their sharp canines, which could easily grind even bones!
– They have no scales, so it should be easier to kill them! Said Nan Jue.
Sea monsters were also different levels. So, the servant-level monsters had scales, which was their only defense; they didn’t have brains to attack deliberately.
The body of the monster of the leader of the pack is already formed more difficult: as a rule, the whole body is covered with boils, and the body itself is a sort of weapon that is doubly dangerous in melee combat.
The monsters of the commander-in-chief level already have shells, and their bodies seem to be poured out of metal – even the average mages must try hard in this case!
According to the constitution, the bodies of these monsters could be judged that they belonged to the level of the pack leader.
Standing up to the monsters of the leader level of the pack did not seem to be something difficult for the magicians, only one thing depressed them: they didn’t have time to rest as the whole street was already flooded with a new portion of animals. Since they had fan-shaped dorsal fins on their backs, they resembled spiny sea urchins.
Their entire team was responsible for protecting this street, and since the attacks from sea monsters became more frequent, the faces of the team members also became more and more serious.
Of the entire team, only Nan Rongni, the magician of the healing element, has suffered so far, and since the monsters are very poisonous, the slightest wrong movement and death is inevitable. Who would have thought that such an internship would be waiting for them … What happened to Nan Rongni once again reminded them that they must be extremely careful.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation