Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation and support the site at
– Go you! I told you so much, and you can’t even tell me about what happened in Xi’an. There are still so many people in the world who are digging up the truth. After all, who made the innumerable hordes of undead retreat? Is it true that Salana was detained? And the fact that he escaped? How did the black church make the undead able to appear in broad daylight? Is the fiery spirit a person or a summoning beast? Is it true that there are those who could get into the abyss of zombies? Are they still alive? – To all these questions, I accidentally found out the answers from Zhang Xiao Hou, who blurted them out. I learned from him that you invested a lot of your efforts in all of this, and I think that’s why you were able to get into the national team. Is this how relationships between brothers develop? You ask me – and you get an answer to everything, I ask you questions – and I don’t get a shit, ”Zhao Man Yan cursed.
Mo Fan did not believe that the person standing in front of him was Zhao Man Yan.
If he tells him about what happened in Xian, then the next day the whole world will know about it!
Zhao Man Yan was offended when he saw Mo Fan going to leave.
The door to the room was tightly closed. Zhao Man Yan was sitting on a chair and looking out the window, from which stone buildings in the Tokai Fortress area, as well as the seashore, were perfectly visible.
– About Jiang Shaoxuy, nothing is really known, Nan Jue from the military, Mu Tinyin … figs with her. Is only Nan Rongni left, or does she have a tough guy? Nan Rongni’s family …, – Zhao Man Yan was talking to himself, but when he said this, his voice suddenly broke off, and his face abruptly changed its expression.
“Clan Nanzhun … don’t they know the best about the magic of sea creatures?”
“Do you think Nan Rongni specifically pretended that she couldn’t distinguish a baby cry from the sounds of a whitish crying monster?”
Zhao Man Yan negatively shook his head, making it clear that he was already too much invented.
A cool wind blew into the room. Mu Tinyin, who was wearing a shirt with straps, opened her eyes sharply. The light of the setting sun illuminated her eyes, giving them a new color.
– High level … I reached a high level in ice magic!
She began to burst into laughter, forgetting all the formal formalities that she had been taught at home. She hoped everyone could hear her joy.
With only a single galactic streak, she was able to reach a high level!
Now she, Mu Tinin, was able to get around Mu Ning Xue, which without the galactic vein will be trailing in the average level magicians for a very long time!
Heaven was again on her side, because, starting from this day, she will become the only darling of the whole Mu family! Now everyone’s attention will be focused on her, because it is she who will become a model for the whole family of Mu, and great glory awaits her!
– In the end, I won! – Mu Tinyin clapped her hands, from which ice crystals fell down.
Now, with a breakthrough to a high level, other magicians can also telepic with their elemental systems and constellations.
Mu Ning Xue, in fact, has already used the magic of a similar force, only now she has not reached a high level. Such power in ice magic was achieved due to its previous advantages.
“I want to see how to change my attitude towards her, it’s a pity that we need to continue …”, Mu Tinjin stood up and took a deep breath, rejoicing at how wonderful everything was after all!
Later, there were a few more tides in Tokai Fortress, but they were not as strong as the very first. After many in the team have already reached a high level, and the level of overall combat capability has grown noticeably, the achievement of four stars no longer seemed a big problem.
Although the general level has grown, the time to leave Japan has also inexorably approached.
– Mo Fan, we are going, the leaders have arrived! – Zhao Man Yan woke his friend.
Mo Fan, breaking his eyes, threw on his pajamas and went out into the hall.
Five managers, whose age has already passed for forty years, stood in the hall, and they had a very serious job.
Mo Fan looked around: everyone was already here, waiting for when they would begin to allocate resources.
This had nothing to do with Mo Fang, because he was just a spare one, and therefore he didn’t have the same trepidation.
“You showed yourself very close-knit, no misunderstanding happened,” Feng Li said with a fake look.
– Indeed, not bad, even managed to survive a strong tide in the fortress of Tokai. According to the report of your captain Ai Jiang Tu, Mu Ning Xue performed best of all? Laughed Sun He.
Sun Hae was the director of the imperial university, and he was very worried about Mu Ning Xue and hoped for relief for her from Feng Li.
Feng Li, glancing at all those gathered, said: “It seems that only Mu Ning Xue has not reached a high level.”
Mu Ning Xue did not answer.
– Head, I want to say that, in my opinion, Mu Ning Xue plays a very important role in the team. Since she has not reached a high level, I believe that we can provide her with our resources, and then she can become a high-level magician, because she really showed herself very well, said Jiang Shaoxu.
Moo Tinyin, hearing this, frowned.
This Jiang Shaoxu, is she sick or something? Galactic veins are needed by everyone !!! After all, upon reaching a high level, magicians become masters of three elements, each of which needs to achieve a high level!
Is she always cursing, and today she decided to pretend to be a good girl?
– I understand, but the rules are the rules, and the new team member is already in Japan, tomorrow will be here. Mu Ning Xue, you can pack your things, tomorrow you come home with us, ”Feng Li said.
On the face of Sun He expressed helplessness.
The other three leaders also said nothing.
“I have already packed my things, only I would like to ask the managers a question,” said Mu Ning Xue.Translations by AxomiaHoiMoi Tranlations.
Read from AxomiaHoiMoi.com for authentic translation